`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I complain or just eat it?

RE: Should I complain or just eat it?
(01-21-2012, 03:13 AM)branesergen Wrote: But damaged. Might as well not even have them no? If they arent hurt bad enough that you want to keep them in your collection then let it go. Chalk it up as a loss. If they are too damaged then send them back. I may have a Porsche but its wrecked and I cant drive it but its a Porsche means nothing to me, I would rather have the card that isnt damaged or no card at all lol
100% agreed.

The fact that they are now ruined would bother me MORE than the chase of finding them again..........
(01-21-2012, 03:19 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Would it be fair to contact the seller asking for a partial refund and keeping the cards? I dont think I can return them. Im a delusional JT collector hehe.
At the very least....... IF you wanna keep the JT's then I would most deff. suggest THAT route.

Yah explain the value you bid on in there listed condition. Then explain the conditional value of the cards in there actual condition and ask if he can pro-rate you the difference. If he is an A$$ just leave the appropriate feedback and move on.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(01-21-2012, 03:42 AM)warcraftin Wrote: Yah explain the value you bid on in there listed condition. Then explain the conditional value of the cards in there actual condition and ask if he can pro-rate you the difference. If he is an A$$ just leave the appropriate feedback and move on.
agreed, contact the seller and see what direction he wants to go Smile

(01-21-2012, 06:14 AM)pbean Wrote: agreed, contact the seller and see what direction he wants to go Smile
ya! contact the seller ... he/she may be a standup seller and may surprise you! whats the sellers overall feedback rating? anyone complain about his shipping before?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(01-21-2012, 09:31 AM)Duchovny2 Wrote:
thank god i give mine treats at x-mas and 4th of july so he DOES'NT do that....LOL! i would find my mailman in the tavern and beat him.
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

reading this makes me wanna question how each one of you do ship when it is trades or sales of multiple cards. i just did a 20 card trade of mostly base and inserts. would you penny sleeve and top load each individual card and box them up and send rather than bubble mailer? just curious on shipping ideas for mutliples??
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(01-21-2012, 10:46 AM)rgf17 Wrote: reading this makes me wanna question how each one of you do ship when it is trades or sales of multiple cards. i just did a 20 card trade of mostly base and inserts. would you penny sleeve and top load each individual card and box them up and send rather than bubble mailer? just curious on shipping ideas for mutliples??
i over-kill everything....topload them all w/penny's...2 cent cards to $200 cards....i know...no need but i do...
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(01-21-2012, 10:53 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: i over-kill everything....topload them all w/penny's...2 cent cards to $200 cards....i know...no need but i do...
because i will be the first to say i used the sandwich method you guys speak of only they were in teams bags too. wont do that again seeing how it gets to people so bad.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(01-21-2012, 03:19 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Would it be fair to contact the seller asking for a partial refund and keeping the cards? I dont think I can return them. Im a delusional JT collector hehe.
That seems reasonable. I had that happen with a Lee Evans auto #/15. Really wanted the card, but the packaging had been punctured so severely that it went through the bubble mailer, team bag, top loader, dummy cards, AND actual card. Obviously, not the seller's fault, but he took it back and issued full refund. Still looking for another one of those cards....
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection