`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Birthday today :)

RE: Birthday today :)
(01-14-2012, 12:14 AM)drew1473 Wrote: Happy Birthday, is it everywhere that has the 50%sale reebok apparel?
Well I know Fanzz and the Cowboys Pro Shop in the malls are doing it and they told me that everyone was gonna start filtering out ALL Reebok apparel. That is all i know for now. All teams that DIDNT make the playoffs, it is like a FIRE sale right now, I do know that much.
(01-14-2012, 12:20 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Happy Birthday Brother!!! Congrats on the new Cowboys gear!! And I cant wait to see some scans of ur new pick-ups!
Thanks brother, i wish i had a scan of a R&S Dez patch auto /10 to show off, lol!!! I do have some doozies though, mostly were Christmas presents, I havent been able to buy anything in a couple weeks. Sad

Happy Birthday buddy, can't wait to see the new pickups! Congrats on the new Dez jersey!
Post pics of the jersey too!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

(01-14-2012, 12:47 AM)sweetmfnlou22 Wrote: Happy Birthday buddy, can't wait to see the new pickups! Congrats on the new Dez jersey!
Post pics of the jersey too!
Thank you sweetlou! I am really happy with that Jersey for sure!!!Big Grin

dude Happy Bday man!!!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Thanks Matt, I appreciate it!! Smile

Happy Birthday bro!!! I wish you many more!!! My next beer will be dedicated to you my friend. Hell I may drink two (one for the wifey) because IMO nothing is better than a jersey for a gift well unless its a Marino auto lol.

On a side note the place offering 50% off do they have authentic jerseys? I want a Romo jersey (especially the throwback version in your sig)
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(01-14-2012, 02:53 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Happy Birthday bro!!! I wish you many more!!! My next beer will be dedicated to you my friend. Hell I may drink two (one for the wifey) because IMO nothing is better than a jersey for a gift well unless its a Marino auto lol.

On a side note the place offering 50% off do they have authentic jerseys? I want a Romo jersey (especially the throwback version in your sig)
Thank you, CHEERS!! Yes, they do. And that romo jsy got ripped off from me that day at training camp if you believe it. Wittten was signing a mini helmet for me and somebody swiped it out of my bag cause i had taken it off cause i was sweating my bal## off. I didnt realize it until opening weekend when i went to put it on, I was pissed. I think that jinxed the whole season, i had a bad feeling from tht moment and we all know what happened from that point or at least i do, coughed it up to the jets among many others.

Thats terrible man. Who would steal someone's jersey? LOSER!!!

No you didnt jinx the 'boys it was Jason Garrett icing his own kicker that did them in. lol.

Do you know the price on the Romo jersey? If the price sounds good Id send some paypal for one. : )
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(01-14-2012, 03:47 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Thats terrible man. Who would steal someone's jersey? LOSER!!!

No you didnt jinx the 'boys it was Jason Garrett icing his own kicker that did them in. lol.

Do you know the price on the Romo jersey? If the price sounds good Id send some paypal for one. : )
I will check for you, what size are you wanting and color blue/white??

(01-14-2012, 04:35 AM)jncdrew Wrote: I will check for you, what size are you wanting and color blue/white??
Thanks man. Size 52. If no throwbacks are available (which is what I really want) Id lean towards white but like blue as well. If no Romo Id consider an Emmitt as well. Lmk when you know. thanks.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341