Beckett Message Boards
Birthday today :) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Birthday today :) (/thread-1474644.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Birthday today :) - jncdrew - 01-13-2012

Well i turned 42 today and it was a crappy one to say the least early on. But my wife came home and surprised me with a authentic Dez Bryant jersey and a couple of Cowboys hats which were AWESOME!! One good thing about the Cowboys choking on a big one this year, the apparel is going dirt cheap like a fire sale. Also FYI, all things with the Reebok logo are at least 50 % off cause Nike is getting the official license next year so any of you want to get some good deals on some gear, now is the time. Smile

Also got a few new pickups as well to share but have to scan so it may be a few hours, i have been running around all day/nite so i need a break for now. I will share later though. Just had to tell somebody about my new Dez jersey! Big Grin

RE: Birthday today :) - superynaldo - 01-13-2012

(01-13-2012, 11:52 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Well i turned 42 today and it was a crappy one to say the least early on. But my wife came home and surprised me with a authentic Dez Bryant jersey and a couple of Cowboys hats which were AWESOME!! One good thing about the Cowboys choking on a big one this year, the apparel is going dirt cheap like a fire sale. Also FYI, all things with the Reebok logo are at least 50 % off cause Nike is getting the official license next year so any of you want to get some good deals on some gear, now is the time. Smile

Also got a few new pickups as well to share but have to scan so it may be a few hours, i have been running around all day/nite so i need a break for now. I will share later though. Just had to tell somebody about my new Dez jersey! Big Grin

Awesome!!! Happy Birthday!!! James, keep an eye out in the mail... You have a little gift incoming...Wink

RE: Birthday today :) - eazy e - 01-14-2012

Happy Birthday buddy !

RE: Birthday today :) - biglump007 - 01-14-2012

Awesome bro congrats on the jersey and WTG Mrs Drew

RE: Birthday today :) - megatron1764 - 01-14-2012

Happy Birthday!

RE: Birthday today :) - jncdrew - 01-14-2012

(01-13-2012, 11:55 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Awesome!!! Happy Birthday!!! James, keep an eye out in the mail... You have a little gift incoming...Wink

Thank you sir! Sweet a**, I LOVE gifts!!!

RE: Birthday today :) - chads-cards - 01-14-2012

happy bday man

RE: Birthday today :) - drew1473 - 01-14-2012

Happy Birthday, is it everywhere that has the 50%sale reebok apparel?

RE: Birthday today :) - jncdrew - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 12:01 AM)eazy e Wrote: Happy Birthday buddy !

Thank you!
(01-14-2012, 12:04 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Awesome bro congrats on the jersey and WTG Mrs Drew

Thanks Lumpy, turned a rather miserable day into dam fine one!!! Smile
(01-14-2012, 12:07 AM)megatron1764 Wrote: Happy Birthday!

Thanks buddy, havent seen you in a while, how ya been???
(01-14-2012, 12:13 AM)chads-cards Wrote: happy bday man

Thank you Chad, were you able to check my bucket?? That album was marked private but i made it public now.

RE: Birthday today :) - lambeau legend4 - 01-14-2012

Happy Birthday Brother!!! Congrats on the new Cowboys gear!! And I cant wait to see some scans of ur new pick-ups!