Did you guys see this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-08-UD-BLACK-M...500wt_1119
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Really, $51k?
Ill offer a nickel
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(09-22-2011, 03:52 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Ill offer a nickel
Lol, right? Hmmm, 3 offers, all declined...

First off I would never spend that kind of money on a piece of cardboard.

With that said, can you imagine pulling that card? What a rush that would be. My guess is that card will sell for $15-$20,000. I know that sounds ridiculous, but Jordan collectors are ridiculous. I am going to watch it to see if it sells and what it sells for.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Don't forget that you would not only be getting cardboard, but also some cotton and polyester.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

(09-22-2011, 03:57 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: Don't forget that you would not only be getting cardboard, but also some cotton and polyester.
I could see that going close to $10k the way his cards are selling... he'll figure it out soon enough : P
(09-22-2011, 03:54 PM)briankort Wrote: First off I would never spend that kind of money on a piece of cardboard.

With that said, can you imagine pulling that card? What a rush that would be. My guess is that card will sell for $15-$20,000. I know that sounds ridiculous, but Jordan collectors are ridiculous. I am going to watch it to see if it sells and what it sells for.
I was thinking around $10-$15k, but it wouldn't surprise me if it went higher! You think it would do better than my MJ 1/1?

He's just looking for the hype.. somebody will offer him $5K or somewhere around there.. I think I seen this card posted before... I pulled a Kobe /25 trophy.. love the card..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Please tell me thats not an ACTUAL Finals patch from
One of his NBA Finals jerseys!?!?!? If it is talk about disrespectful to rip up a piece of history like that. But from a card collecting stand point if that indeed IS from one of his game worn Finals jersey, the asking price seems fair to me lol... Though I agree the most he'd probably get in a Best Offer form would probably be 15-20K! But man, I'd NEVER part with that thing if it were mine!

(09-22-2011, 05:01 PM)bengu Wrote: Please tell me thats not an ACTUAL Finals patch from
One of his NBA Finals jerseys!?!?!? If it is talk about disrespectful to rip up a piece of history like that. But from a card collecting stand point if that indeed IS from one of his game worn Finals jersey, the asking price seems fair to me lol... Though I agree the most he'd probably get in a Best Offer form would probably be 15-20K! But man, I'd NEVER part with that thing if it were mine!
I'm pretty sure it's a manufactured patch.

Seems like a manufactured patch. He is a lucky duck if he can get $10k! "Looks" like a $2500 card to me.
[Image: ui2PY.jpg]