Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Really, $51k?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ill offer a nickel
(09-22-2011, 03:52 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]Ill offer a nickel
Lol, right? Hmmm, 3 offers, all declined...
First off I would never spend that kind of money on a piece of cardboard.

With that said, can you imagine pulling that card? What a rush that would be. My guess is that card will sell for $15-$20,000. I know that sounds ridiculous, but Jordan collectors are ridiculous. I am going to watch it to see if it sells and what it sells for.
Don't forget that you would not only be getting cardboard, but also some cotton and polyester.
(09-22-2011, 03:57 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget that you would not only be getting cardboard, but also some cotton and polyester.
I could see that going close to $10k the way his cards are selling... he'll figure it out soon enough : P
(09-22-2011, 03:54 PM)briankort Wrote: [ -> ]First off I would never spend that kind of money on a piece of cardboard.

With that said, can you imagine pulling that card? What a rush that would be. My guess is that card will sell for $15-$20,000. I know that sounds ridiculous, but Jordan collectors are ridiculous. I am going to watch it to see if it sells and what it sells for.
I was thinking around $10-$15k, but it wouldn't surprise me if it went higher! You think it would do better than my MJ 1/1?
He's just looking for the hype.. somebody will offer him $5K or somewhere around there.. I think I seen this card posted before... I pulled a Kobe /25 trophy.. love the card..
Please tell me thats not an ACTUAL Finals patch from
One of his NBA Finals jerseys!?!?!? If it is talk about disrespectful to rip up a piece of history like that. But from a card collecting stand point if that indeed IS from one of his game worn Finals jersey, the asking price seems fair to me lol... Though I agree the most he'd probably get in a Best Offer form would probably be 15-20K! But man, I'd NEVER part with that thing if it were mine!
(09-22-2011, 05:01 PM)bengu Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me thats not an ACTUAL Finals patch from
One of his NBA Finals jerseys!?!?!? If it is talk about disrespectful to rip up a piece of history like that. But from a card collecting stand point if that indeed IS from one of his game worn Finals jersey, the asking price seems fair to me lol... Though I agree the most he'd probably get in a Best Offer form would probably be 15-20K! But man, I'd NEVER part with that thing if it were mine!
I'm pretty sure it's a manufactured patch.
Seems like a manufactured patch. He is a lucky duck if he can get $10k! "Looks" like a $2500 card to me.
Pages: 1 2 3