`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEW PICKUP!!! HELP NEEDED ON FEEDBACK~! Emmitt auto vs Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant

RE: NEW PICKUP!!! HELP NEEDED ON FEEDBACK~! Emmitt auto vs Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant
(07-06-2011, 12:57 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: That card is sick bro!!!
Want to see a $4,000 card getting bounced around by a little kid after he just pulls it from a box. I was thoroughly annoyed watching this. Skip to the 9 minute section of video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xPNL4by4kk
Wow, that was HORRENDOUS!!! So bad I felt the need to comment. lmao

RE: NEW PICKUP!!! HELP NEEDED ON FEEDBACK~! Emmitt auto vs Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant
I was underestimating the value of that card he is manhandling. The last on sold for $5,500 when he flips it on the table you can here the table scratching up the front of the card. Unbelievable.
(07-06-2011, 01:24 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Wow, that was HORRENDOUS!!! So bad I felt the need to comment. lmao
I know I don't even care about Bryce Harper or baseball and it made me wanna strangle the kid not to mention what he was saying.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-06-2011, 01:27 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: I was underestimating the value of that card he is manhandling. The last on sold for $5,500 when he flips it on the table you can here the table scratching up the front of the card. Unbelievable.

I know I don't even care about Bryce Harper or baseball and it made me wanna strangle the kid not to mention what he was saying.
Yeah, a $5k card being straight up MANGLED by a little kid is very off-putting.

(07-06-2011, 01:27 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: I was underestimating the value of that card he is manhandling. The last on sold for $5,500 when he flips it on the table you can here the table scratching up the front of the card. Unbelievable.

And we are surprised why there are hardly any perfect bgs 10's floating around? Well, I am not surprised. And i dont bust packs and boxes as often as I like so I have to deal with condition as it comes, lol! NO MORE MANHANDS, lol! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 12:57 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Want to see a $4,000 card getting bounced around by a little kid after he just pulls it from a box. I was thoroughly annoyed watching this. Skip to the 9 minute section of video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xPNL4by4kk
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I have never seen anyone open packs as reckless as that little terd of a kid!! Not only that, but to toss around a $5k+ card like its a hot potato, is just down right frightening!! And the language of that little terd..... after watching the video of that little snot-nosed terd, i jus wanna smack'em upside the head & choke the life outta him!! (Figuretivly speaking of course). But man that made me MAD!!

And did any one else notice that he kept sniffin his boogers back in?? It seemed like every ten seconds he did that. I hope he didnt get snot on the cards either!! Ewww Gross!!!

ps- all little kids shud be supervised when opening packs/boxes & especially when handling raw cards!! It shud be the law!! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I dont even know what to say about anything...im speechless on a bunch of levels.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Unreal. Can't believe how he handled that! Hands all over it, then right back to busting packs without giving it any form of protection. On top of that, he's busting those packs open like there's food inside and he hasn't eaten in days. Just tearing right into them.

If for some magic reason I happened to be busting baseball and landed something like that, it would go straight into a penny sleeve and toploader at the very least. Then probably to the bay so I could get some money to land a few higher end Packers Autos. Lombardi, Hutson, Nitschke, Reggie White, Rodgers, Starr, and Favre. Probably pick up a few nice freebies for a couple members on here as well.

Don't really know what else to say about it. Just...Wow!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Yes he was all over those packs and it was disturbing. Nearly every live break i have seen have been like this in some way or another, ripping packs open like it is a bag of chips.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Back to the card...Sweet pickup, beautiful card! Pretty sad about how you received it, but atleast it's still in good shape. Btw, I haven't watched the vid.

(07-06-2011, 01:30 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Back to the card...Sweet pickup, beautiful card! Pretty sad about how you received it, but atleast it's still in good shape. Btw, I haven't watched the vid.
Thank you, my Emmitt kinda took a backseat to the mangler. Just take a look at the link, you will be horrified!