`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEW PICKUP!!! HELP NEEDED ON FEEDBACK~! Emmitt auto vs Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant

RE: NEW PICKUP!!! OT Emmitt auto vs Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant
(07-06-2011, 12:33 AM)jncdrew Wrote: I just gave up a limb for this card, will anyone please give me a little input on it? I am at a dilemna on what to do about feedback, card was just thrown into a toploader way to big with a piece of scotch tape holding it and that had broken and was coming out of the loader when i opened the bubble mailer, I about passed out. No team bag, it was halfway laying in the mailer with nothing around it except half of the toploader! Sad I was kinda pissed actually but i didnt see any damage so should I give him a positive or a negative. This card was a breath away from being really messed up, Idk what to do, any suggestions?
I would go Neutral with details on how poorly it was packaged. Hope this helpsSmile

If you do give good feedback make sure you get a hold of him and tell him he is making a huge mistake with how he ships stuff. I don't think you can give bad feedback but maybe good feedback but not fill the stars up all the way in the section that is "shipping" or whatever it is. Because that's obviously not 5 star shipping.

Just read ripkens advice and neutral would work too if that is an option. I don't think you can give negative though since in the end it did make it ok.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-06-2011, 12:38 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: If you do give good feedback make sure you get a hold of him and tell him he is making a huge mistake with how he ships stuff. I don't think you can give bad feedback but maybe good feedback but not fill the stars up all the way in the section that is "shipping" or whatever it is. Because that's obviously not 5 star shipping.
Heck no it wasnt for a $250 card! I cant believe it! One of the worst shipping jobs I have ever received.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

RE: NEW PICKUP!!! HELP NEEDED ON FEEDBACK~! Emmitt auto vs Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant
Ripkens advice seems a good option also.

RE: NEW PICKUP!!! HELP NEEDED ON FEEDBACK~! Emmitt auto vs Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant
(07-06-2011, 12:40 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Ripkens advice seems a good option also.
I think both of you are right, I do have the card and it is in very good condition after all said and done, just thought it would be a more pleasant experience getting this monster, lol! Idk, maybe I need to look on the bright side and just be glad i have one finally and enjoy it! Big Grin
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Yep but you still gotta try to protect the next guy somehow too but you know that already. You'll make the right choice.

I would go with deuce on this one good feedback but maybe four stars not five
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(07-06-2011, 12:52 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I would go with deuce on this one good feedback but maybe four stars not five
Yeah, i am not gonna bury him, but I am gonna let him know in a message. This wasnt no .99 auction, it hurt me to acquire this thing, literally. I just dont how the high end stuff gets treated the way it does and a .50 card is in a hard plastic case, it is beyond me.

That card is sick bro!!!
Want to see a $4,000 card getting bounced around by a little kid after he just pulls it from a box. I was thoroughly annoyed watching this. Skip to the 9 minute section of video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xPNL4by4kk

(07-06-2011, 12:57 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: That card is sick bro!!!
Want to see a $4,000 card getting bounced around by a little kid after he just pulls it from a box. I was thoroughly annoyed watching this. Skip to the 9 minute section of video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xPNL4by4kk
Thank you buddy, i am VERY happy to have it, you just dont know man. It has been years i the making, i could have done it earlier, this Dez Bryant really got me of course, he better live up to the hype, lol!

NOW, to this break, cheese and rice, get your meathooks off those cards! It is hard for me to watch those live breaks cause 99% of the time it is like that Seinfeld episode with "Manhands" manhandling that lobster! Guys just grabbing and shaking and about having a seizure opening those cards. First of all, I have never even ripped a pack open, I always make sure the cards are at one end of the pack and i carefully trim the end off and slide them out ever so carefully, I cant imagine handling a pack of cards like that, it is literally painful to watch.