Beckett Message Boards
NEW PICKUP!!! HELP NEEDED ON FEEDBACK~! Emmitt auto vs Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: NEW PICKUP!!! HELP NEEDED ON FEEDBACK~! Emmitt auto vs Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant (/thread-1445278.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

NEW PICKUP!!! HELP NEEDED ON FEEDBACK~! Emmitt auto vs Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant - jncdrew - 06-26-2011

Hey guys, i have alot of friends here and i need ya'lls honest opinion. I am in a supercollecting mode of Dez Bryant and I think i made a mistake going out and buying up his stuff too soon cause his bv's are plummeting since i bought some of his cards, lesson learned. I have never gone overboard on a rookie like this, ever. Teresa(Ripkenfan) helped me realize this in a thread i saw earlier. I am really wanting a few Emmitt Smith autos for my PC, cause frankly I dont have any, which is just plain sickening to me. If I were to spend $200- $250, should i go for some Emmitt's or after an Exquisite or NT DEZ. And if you havent seen some of those Dez cards, they are freakin unreal, especially the NT, but the BV doesnt justify it. The Exquisite does right now, but what is gonna happen to the BV in a couple months? I have seen EVERY true rc auto of DEZ drop at least 50% since the product was released. Any advice i would appreciate greatly, thanks!

RE: OT-If I were to spend $250, Emmitt auto or Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant - whodeyalltheway - 06-26-2011

Id get a Emmitt or two.

RE: OT-If I were to spend $250, Emmitt auto or Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant - Denbro17 - 06-26-2011

I'd say A couple Emmitt autos since you don't have any of his autos. I have the same problem with barry sanders haha if i would stop buying these lower end rookie autos in my pc i could save up and actually get a barry sanders auto!

RE: OT-If I were to spend $250, Emmitt auto or Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant - branesergen - 06-26-2011

I agree get the Emmitts. Prefferably a Magic one and send it to me hahahahaha. But no seriously you cant go wrong with a Hall of Famer.

RE: OT-If I were to spend $250, Emmitt auto or Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant - superynaldo - 06-26-2011

Get an Emmitt or two... The Bryants will come down some no doubt... Just be patient...Wink

RE: OT-If I were to spend $250, Emmitt auto or Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant - pbean - 06-26-2011

Emmitt !!! Smile

RE: OT-If I were to spend $250, Emmitt auto or Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant - cmccart8 - 06-26-2011

I pulled the Dez Exq and sold it for 475.00 the second week after release..if you can get that card for 250 then by all means do it...he's too talented (despite the immaturity) to dip any further and he should go back up. Emmitt won't climb in value until he is gone.

RE: OT-If I were to spend $250, Emmitt auto or Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant - CowboysFan829488 - 06-26-2011

get 2 Emmitts. if you can get through my sig enough, my 2 solo Emmitt autos combined cost me around $275

RE: OT-If I were to spend $250, Emmitt auto or Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant - gangstippie - 06-26-2011

It sounds to me like you answered the question yourself. Get Emmitt. RC vs HOF

RE: OT-If I were to spend $250, Emmitt auto or Exquisite-NT Dez Bryant - ricky williams 34 - 06-26-2011

No question. Emmitt...