Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOR SALE!!....and they are Unreal?
Information 
FOR SALE!!....and they are Unreal?
OK, before everyone jumps all over me, these cards are NOT REAL, they are Home Made.

Story: about 8 years ago I messed up my knee and couldn't walk very well for almost a year. So, to have something to do besides sit at the puter, I started making cards for fun to see what I could do. These are some of the resluts.

If you are insulted by this, then don't look...Mel

[Image: scan0001-3.jpg]
[Image: scan0002-3.jpg]
[Image: scan0004-4.jpg]
[Image: scan0005-4.jpg]
[Image: scan0007-3.jpg]
[Image: scan0008-3.jpg]
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: FOR SALE!! but Unreal?
lol.... Nice. You did a good job on several of them.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Pretty awesome. I think the Mantle pin strip jersey is the best looking one!!!
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Very cool Mel
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

RE: FOR SALE!!....and they are Unreal?
Thanks Guys and Gals. They were fun to do and kept my mind off of the Rehab.

I guess I should have scaned some backs,,,they are all Stat Backs.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Yeah, you definitely have to find something to occupy your mind while going through rehab. Cutting up a few 90s baseball cards seems like a good way to pass the time.

(06-15-2011, 12:54 PM)radarblip Wrote: Thanks Guys and Gals. They were fun to do and kept my mind off of the Rehab.

I guess I should have scaned some backs,,,they are all Stat Backs.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Absolutely awesome!!!! I love your patriotism!!!!

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

Awesome job man some of them look like you would get them right from the card companys
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

Nice Work Mel. I like alot of the Flag patch cards. They look good. That Puols Vintage with the top of the STL logo looks good as well. Thanks for sharing.

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I like the Diamond Kings Biggio.
Collect GU/AU of Biggio, Berkman, and Oswalt. Also interested in any Astros/Rangers GU/AU cards. Thanks!

Updated: 7/12/2011
Collecting: 2011 Topps Comm Patch, have 37/100