`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOR SALE!!....and they are Unreal?

RE: FOR SALE!!....and they are Unreal?
Might be a little late in life for me to be starting a new career. Lol, if you think Topps is slow now, imagine if they had me making cards for them one at a time. At least maybe they would all be 1/1s.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Very cool, Mel. They all look great.

I was trying to figure out what the bees were for...but it's exactly that, the bees are for B's haha. Nice job
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

How did you make them? Just curious! Smile
I collect any current braves and former Mississippi State players.
[Image: HgPWE.gif]
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

(06-16-2011, 02:44 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I was trying to figure out what the bees were for...but it's exactly that, the bees are for B's haha. Nice job
Lol, they don't look much like "Killer Bees" though.

(06-16-2011, 04:17 PM)msucollector4 Wrote: How did you make them? Just curious! Smile
Nothing real hard. It would be hard to explain but if you have ever built any Models or done construction, its pretty easy...

I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Last time around.

This time I wanted to see 'em.