`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Topps Platinum Auto Patch PC **Updated 8/21**

Topps Platinum Auto Patch PC **Updated 8/21**
The only reason I collect these is because they sure are sweet lookin. No goal....No pressure.....Just Sweet....Here it is....

Comments welcome..... :-)

RE: Topps Platinum Auto Patch PC....Take a look...
Pretty colors nice cards

(03-10-2011, 05:28 PM)husker 101 Wrote: Pretty colors nice cards
Thanks Husker!!!

Wow...
Those are amazing...
Nice PC, sick jersey card/autos...
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

I'm puting that rookie patch set together too, but it must be a minimum 3 color patch. IMO, they are the best looking since SP authentic is no longer available. About half way there...
I collect high end autos of all current and former University of Houston players in football and basketball and Kobe Bryant.

=http://www.mybannermaker.com][Image: jpIrh.gif][/URL].

Very cool...I like the no pressure part! Got any doubles? ;-)
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(03-10-2011, 07:26 PM)osujeffrey Wrote: Wow...
Those are amazing...
Nice PC, sick jersey card/autos...
Thanks dude!!!! Totally enjoying collecting these.
(03-10-2011, 10:13 PM)cougarpoop Wrote: I'm puting that rookie patch set together too, but it must be a minimum 3 color patch. IMO, they are the best looking since SP authentic is no longer available. About half way there...
I totally agree with ya. I will accept 2 colors though and the LaFell I got in a sweet trade but want to swap that one out. I will let ya know if I come across any I think you can use!!!
(03-10-2011, 10:35 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Very cool...I like the no pressure part! Got any doubles? ;-)
Thanks girl!!! Don't have any doubles YET but will think of you when I do. And if you come across one you don't want I know I have a sweet card I can trade ya for it Wink

to the top

(03-11-2011, 06:35 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Thanks dude!!!! Totally enjoying collecting these.

I totally agree with ya. I will accept 2 colors though and the LaFell I got in a sweet trade but want to swap that one out. I will let ya know if I come across any I think you can use!!!

Thanks girl!!! Don't have any doubles YET but will think of you when I do. And if you come across one you don't want I know I have a sweet card I can trade ya for it Wink
A sweet card with a patch & an auto on it? Cuz I know you have one of those...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(03-11-2011, 08:06 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: A sweet card with a patch & an auto on it? Cuz I know you have one of those...
You bet. You might even like the player that's on it.