`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help/Opinions

Need some help/Opinions
So I was going through all LT cards and I found this one which I would really love to get.

http://www.beckett.com/football/2005/top...44-2869839

My question is, are there any other sites anybody has used to look at for cards besides ebay and checkoutmycards? Thanks guys for the opinions on sites and help!

RE: Need some help/Opinions
nope, unless you wanna spend a lot and go with Beckett Marketplace. Best deals for sale are those 2 sites, and for trade there are other forums people trade.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

I also use sportlots.com as well as ebay & checkoutmycards, sportlots has a lot of base, lower level parallels & inserts. Good for old school collectors

dcssportcards, dacardworld and cardsinfinity are all perty good but other then that i dont know of any good reputable choices myself. Also you can try checking with each team, like for instance dallas has a page just for dallas cowboys collectors and its players that has alot of the greats and stuff listed there.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

naxcom.com or bidstart, but bidstart is a newer site and there isn't a ton on there yet. You could also google the card, I have done that before and found a couple i was looking for.