`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
OT: to those who wonder what I do for a living

RE: OT: to those who wonder what I do for a living
(03-04-2013, 10:02 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: For those of you in the North East, I run a store for Christmas Tree Shops, I actually run our store in Paramus, NJ. For those of you who do not know or have not heard of us, NO we do NOT sell Christmas all year round. Prior to that, I also worked as a store manager for the largest retailer in the world, but I wanted a life, so I left!

I used to think that was what that store was for........ Then when I went in one day a few years ago with an X ( Prob. like over 8 years actually ) I was like oh ok....... So they DON'T sell trees lmao !!!!!!!!!
(03-15-2013, 10:14 PM)volatty Wrote: I'm an attorney. I have been practicing for almost 10 years but would rather do just about anything else. Nobody tells you when you start law school what a pain in the rear it is. On the bright side, I have a solo practice so I am my own boss and can set my schedule. By the way, despite popular belief, all attorneys don't make tons of money. Too many of us out there. With a few attorneys on here, I'm surprised there haven't been any jokes yet...lol

My last X. BOTH her parents are lawyers. One is an injury lawyer. The other is a divorce lawyer. Bonus points if you guess which ones which lol....

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: to those who wonder what I do for a living - by thelegendjerryrice - 03-16-2013, 02:26 AM