`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
OT: to those who wonder what I do for a living

RE: OT: to those who wonder what I do for a living
I'm a Christian first and that is what I live for!

I get paid to manage a few million dollars worth of spare parts for a large manufacturering facility in Alabama.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

For those of you in the North East, I run a store for Christmas Tree Shops, I actually run our store in Paramus, NJ. For those of you who do not know or have not heard of us, NO we do NOT sell Christmas all year round. Prior to that, I also worked as a store manager for the largest retailer in the world, but I wanted a life, so I left!

(03-04-2013, 07:29 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: McDonald's fry cook...
No way in hell McDonalds paid for all those amazing Barry Sanders?!?!!?
I work in an office to a warehouse that makes adult diapers and feminin porducts....Joy Smile
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(03-04-2013, 10:02 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: For those of you in the North East, I run a store for Christmas Tree Shops, I actually run our store in Paramus, NJ. For those of you who do not know or have not heard of us, NO we do NOT sell Christmas all year round. Prior to that, I also worked as a store manager for the largest retailer in the world, but I wanted a life, so I left!
i know what those stores are.. they actually have cool stuff for all year purposes. i live in northeast PA/NY border
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

bump for the newest member of the "good trader" list
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I'm an attorney. I have been practicing for almost 10 years but would rather do just about anything else. Nobody tells you when you start law school what a pain in the rear it is. On the bright side, I have a solo practice so I am my own boss and can set my schedule. By the way, despite popular belief, all attorneys don't make tons of money. Too many of us out there. With a few attorneys on here, I'm surprised there haven't been any jokes yet...lol

(03-15-2013, 10:14 PM)volatty Wrote: With a few attorneys on here, I'm surprised there haven't been any jokes yet...lol
Oh...dont you worry..i work over ugameck a ton and he is a nice one!..lol
and i just dont know many clean attorney jokes or i would use one in this very spot..
Wink
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(03-04-2013, 03:18 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: we actually have a batman up near where I live in a place called Petoskey...Freakin hilarious...he's been arrested twice. The last time, when the police released a statement they actually referred to him as batman, not his real name Tongue
Petoskey? that is not all that far from me.

I work in the Welding Department in an RV manufacturing plant in the RV capitol of the World.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

been in the navy for 18 years now hear is one of my fav photo's
[Image: 11068_102728509745138_6385197_n_zps87c79e93.jpg]

(03-15-2013, 11:46 PM)snelling1 Wrote: been in the navy for 18 years now hear is one of my fav photo's
[Image: 11068_102728509745138_6385197_n_zps87c79e93.jpg]
Thats rad! I wanted a career in law enforcement. But a devastating neck injury prevented me from doing so.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16