`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
OT: to those who wonder what I do for a living

RE: OT: to those who wonder what I do for a living
(03-03-2013, 10:29 PM)longhornnation Wrote: OP: That is a pretty cool gig, nothing better than doing something you enjoy.

I'm a store manager for the world's largest retail company, lol.

Sounds way cooler when you say it like that...
Largest. And what place would that be...... Not the one that starts with a W Tongue

Nah I work O/N's at one j/k....
(03-03-2013, 10:40 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Im a big dumb mechanic my job suucks yours is great i thought it was some old railroad tracks randomly in the water lol
With what u guys charge for labor....... Sucks ? Come on man.......
(03-04-2013, 07:29 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: McDonald's fry cook...
Unless they changed things over the past... ( Has to think )....
13 or so years. I call BS Tongue

I used to pitch for the Expos, Diamondbacks, Yankees and Giants and I'm 6-10.

Hey, I've got the same name as that no-talent a-- clown, why not use it?

(The whole "Michael Bolton" angle in the classic film "Office Space" resonated particularly hard with me.)

And hey, Justin, I thought you were a pro wrestler?

Historical note — swjrp10 was on the other end of my first trade on Beckett, sniff, sniff.

(03-04-2013, 10:02 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: For those of you in the North East, I run a store for Christmas Tree Shops, I actually run our store in Paramus, NJ. For those of you who do not know or have not heard of us, NO we do NOT sell Christmas all year round. Prior to that, I also worked as a store manager for the largest retailer in the world, but I wanted a life, so I left!
I used to think that was what that store was for........ Then when I went in one day a few years ago with an X ( Prob. like over 8 years actually ) I was like oh ok....... So they DON'T sell trees lmao !!!!!!!!!
(03-15-2013, 10:14 PM)volatty Wrote: I'm an attorney. I have been practicing for almost 10 years but would rather do just about anything else. Nobody tells you when you start law school what a pain in the rear it is. On the bright side, I have a solo practice so I am my own boss and can set my schedule. By the way, despite popular belief, all attorneys don't make tons of money. Too many of us out there. With a few attorneys on here, I'm surprised there haven't been any jokes yet...lol
My last X. BOTH her parents are lawyers. One is an injury lawyer. The other is a divorce lawyer. Bonus points if you guess which ones which lol....

Im in the Army. over seas currently.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

This is great...In 1994, I started as a rookie short stop in the minors in Texas...until some other rookie with the same name took my thunder away in Seattle...DAMN YOU AROD!!!! Just kidding, though my name is Alex Rodriguez...I have an awesome job...I am supervisor for Chemistry and LIS (Laboratory Information Systems) departments in a medium sized hospital. I love my job, always seeing new and cool S*#t (literally..LOL).

OP - Saweet gig man!! And where you live is an awesome place for that line of work, pretty jealous! I wanted to be a Marine Biologist up there, but took a different path..

Now I test drive cars for shift quality. Pretty fun deal.

Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(03-03-2013, 09:46 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Well since everyone else likes to post pictures of their Leave it to Beaver lives with their 1.5 children, white fences, and wives in high heels cooking supper, but still has time to get her husband a cigarette and cocktail when he walks in the house after a hard days work...I wanna share what I do for a living!

I'm an archaeologist....I work with these all day
[Image: IMG_0357_zps74db5ee5.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0364_zps195803ab.jpg]

and yes, I'm a great team leader...and no the hair is no longer Garth from Wayne's World length!
[Image: IMG_0502_zps58c7a5f7.jpg]

Yep, that's what I did today...and got paid for Tongue hehehehehe. So what do the rest of ya'll do?
You're using a Leica Total Station. I used to sale and support those and other measuring devices. Why don't you go GPS?
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library