`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who should be in The Hall .., making a case for those snubbed

RE: Who should be in The Hall .., making a case for those snubbed
Personally speaking I think more than half of the players in the Hall should never had made it. Only the best player at his position for his generation in his league should make it. For pitchers the top 10 pitchers of their generation. Give or take here or there for players who are very close to each other ie they both are great and can be considered the best at their position for their generation. Then quite a few dont make the Hall.

Or, to take it in another way, its the guys that when you mention their name you automatically say of course he should be in, it a given, a no-brainer. Those are the guys that go in in my opinion. The ones that an argument can be made by a reasonable person that they shouldnt go in then they shouldnt go in.

No brainers....

Ken Griffey Jr.
Randy Johnson
Greg Maddux
Tom Glavine
Frank Thomas
Barry Larkin
Roberto Alomar
Rickey Henderson
Tony Gwynn
Cal Ripken
Wade Boggs
Gary Carter

These are the names since 2000 that were the best at their positions that are in the Hall. I may have missed here or there but I think I got most of them.
http://cardboardcollecting.ca/

"There’s no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation" - Pierre Trudeau

Trading and Buying 1952 Bowman baseball, contact me if you have some to trade/sell.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who should be in The Hall .., making a case for those snubbed - by scottbdoug - 12-27-2016, 09:31 PM