`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something exciting: my son pulled his first hit from a pack

Something exciting: my son pulled his first hit from a pack
I got my 2 boys a pack of cards to go in their stockings for Christmas this year (one was basketball, the other baseball). My son that likes basketball pulled a patrick ewing 2015-16 donruss elite/999 (his first ser# pull), and my son that likes baseball pulled a 2016 donruss '82 black border madison bumgarner/99, and a 2016 donruss bat kings red/199 Brian McCann bat card (his first one of those). I think I may have been just as excited as they were to get those cards, lol. They are all in cases on a shelf high up in their room already.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Something exciting: my son pulled his first hit from a pack
That's awesome, man! I remember the first time my kid pulled a jersey card from a pack. She thought it was the coolest thing in the world! Hopefully it keeps your kids interested in the hobby!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

nothing better in the card world than seeing kids get a hit. Congrats to both of them

thanks guys. I really do hope they continue to stay in the hobby as they get older too.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]