`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

NineOf Wrote:Sweet triple auto card, A&B!!! You got a nice bargain on it! The Morgan auto must have dragged the price down. emoticon

Thanks NineOf!!!!!! Haha no doubt about the Morgan dragging down the price Wink Although for being a 49er I actually respect the guy which doesn't happen to often. He just happens to have alot of class, unlike Crabbytree Wink
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

New pickups... Wink

All for $9.99 each except the magazine was $12.75

[Image: BfL4UgmkKGrHqMH-D0Erfdst-BBLLs95Wc_.jpg]

[Image: Burton14rookietdauto.jpg]

[Image: BurtonMagazineAuto.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:
collinsfanatic Wrote:Hey A&B, some nice pickups in here. I have not checked in awhile. Wondering if you and that guy ever worked anything out for your 2 Avery 1/1s?

If you're referring to the 1/1 sp authentic I'd be very interested.

You sly dog! You really want that Sp Authentic 1/1 of Avery don't you? hehe Wink No worries Kolb 4 you will be the first person I offer that card too if its ever available.

Lol it was never that card, collinsfanatic tried to hook me up with this guy selling a Avery 1/1 NT Logo that he pulled from a case but the guy never contacted me and I never got to contact him.

This card:

[Image: scan04172.jpg]

Hehe. thought you were getting rid of your 1/1's already.......Anyways glad you're still posting some good stuff despite what happened to your boy. Hopefully you get the Avery 1/1 NT. That would be a sweet addition to your collection.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:New pickups... WinkAll for $9.99 each except the magazine was $12.75
[Image: BfL4UgmkKGrHqMH-D0Erfdst-BBLLs95Wc_.jpg][Image: Burton14rookietdauto.jpg][Image: BurtonMagazineAuto.jpg]

Nice pickups, A&B! I dig the signed magazine cover!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Very nice collection, I live in Lexington, KY (University of Kentucky) and watched him play through college, met him out a few times as well. Great player and nice guy.

Serious collection!

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:
collinsfanatic Wrote:Hey A&B, some nice pickups in here. I have not checked in awhile. Wondering if you and that guy ever worked anything out for your 2 Avery 1/1s?

If you're referring to the 1/1 sp authentic I'd be very interested.

You sly dog! You really want that Sp Authentic 1/1 of Avery don't you? hehe Wink No worries Kolb 4 you will be the first person I offer that card too if its ever available.

Lol it was never that card, collinsfanatic tried to hook me up with this guy selling a Avery 1/1 NT Logo that he pulled from a case but the guy never contacted me and I never got to contact him.

This card:

[Image: scan04172.jpg]

Hehe. thought you were getting rid of your 1/1's already.......Anyways glad you're still posting some good stuff despite what happened to your boy. Hopefully you get the Avery 1/1 NT. That would be a sweet addition to your collection.

Haha not just yet! Maybe someday though we'll see!

Yeah definitely thanks, That'd be nice to get a hold of it but I really don't know if he'll let it go, its such a sweet card!

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:New pickups... WinkAll for $9.99 each except the magazine was $12.75
[Image: BfL4UgmkKGrHqMH-D0Erfdst-BBLLs95Wc_.jpg][Image: Burton14rookietdauto.jpg][Image: BurtonMagazineAuto.jpg]

Nice pickups, A&B! I dig the signed magazine cover!!

Thanks NineOf! I saw that magazine signed about a year ago, but it went for $30.00+ at the time and I didn't really collect anything but cards so now I have!!! and cheaper too! lol

thewhammie0491 Wrote:Very nice collection, I live in Lexington, KY (University of Kentucky) and watched him play through college, met him out a few times as well. Great player and nice guy.

Serious collection!

Thanks man! Good to meet someone esle on here that lives there and watched him play through college! Really cool that you got to meet him! I talked to him through twitter and facebook thats about my only way, hoping to meet him next year during camp and have him sign that game worn jersey!

Thanks again!!!

Happy Turkey Day, A&B!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Happy Turkey Day, A&B!!!

Thanks so much NineOf! Happy Turkey Day to you aswell!!!!