Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Season-ending surgery announced today on his patella tendon in his knee. emoticon

That's okay A&B! At least he'll come back from that healthy and ready to go. The Rams would be idiots if they didn't keep him as a major part of their offense next season--they've seen what he can do!! And on the semi-bright side...your run on cheap autos continues!!! emoticon

Its still really tough for me to think optimistic but you're right. The Rams would definitely be idiots to let him go and not use him next year. Also true for the cheap autos... I just need some people to sell some 1/1s! and inscription autographs! and EVERYTHING!!! Lol
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

collinsfanatic Wrote:Hey A&B, some nice pickups in here. I have not checked in awhile. Wondering if you and that guy ever worked anything out for your 2 Avery 1/1s?

Hey collinsfanatic, he actually never did e-mail and I never could contact him through that website so unfortunetly no deal was made :'(
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Kolb 4 Wrote:
collinsfanatic Wrote:Hey A&B, some nice pickups in here. I have not checked in awhile. Wondering if you and that guy ever worked anything out for your 2 Avery 1/1s?

If you're referring to the 1/1 sp authentic I'd be very interested.

You sly dog! You really want that Sp Authentic 1/1 of Avery don't you? hehe Wink No worries Kolb 4 you will be the first person I offer that card too if its ever available.

Lol it was never that card, collinsfanatic tried to hook me up with this guy selling a Avery 1/1 NT Logo that he pulled from a case but the guy never contacted me and I never got to contact him.

This card:

[Image: scan04172.jpg]

A week ago people we're praising Burton, saying he's the best WR on our team and what a bright future he has for our team. All of sudden he gets injured and Gibson steps up then Burton becomes the old news old nothing?

People bite sometimes. I can understand if Burton just wasn't playing well but the guy was INJURED FOR THE SEASON for pete's sake!

Guess all I can say to bitter fans or ignorant fans is to grow up, you're ridiculous, and have some RESPECT!

This pertains to nobody on Beckett, just random people throughout other sports forums

I hope that guy gets back to you. That is a sweet National Treasures 1/1! The patch on it rocks!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:I hope that guy gets back to you. That is a sweet National Treasures 1/1! The patch on it rocks!

Man that'd be cool but I'm sure he'd be asking way to much for it anyway Sad

however... new pickup!

For 8.05!

[Image: Be2Cl4wBmkKGrHqQOKjoErzE5rsHtBK-5uY.jpg]

Aww no one wants to see this awesome card?! Well I guess it does havea 49er on it... ewww Wink

Avery and Burton Wrote:For 8.05!

Sweet one A&B!!! A "2 for" for only 8.00?? Total score!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Sweet triple auto card, A&B!!! You got a nice bargain on it! The Morgan auto must have dragged the price down. emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:For 8.05!

Sweet one A&B!!! A "2 for" for only 8.00?? Total score!!!

Thanks Wendy!!! I feel like I'm robbing these people! Haha. Now if only some 1/1s would pop up to kick up my spirits!

*Here 1/1, 1/1, 1/1!*

Don't think it works that way but hey I can dream can't I? Wink