`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Nice additions as usual, A&B! That Emerald 1/5 is sweet!! It's always awesome to bring home a super low print run card!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Dang this thread just keeps getting better.  Way to go.  I still owe you for the stanback so if there is any card you need help getting please let me know and I will help in any way I can. 

And goodluck on the season hope your boy gets the ball some more.

NineOf Wrote:Nice additions as usual, A&B! That Emerald 1/5 is sweet!! It's always awesome to bring home a super low print run card!!!

Thanks buddy! Man I gotta tell ya, getting the low numbered short prints inspires me to go alot deeper into collecting subsets with parallels.

Now with this addition I have the

Mirror Black 1/1
Mirror Emerald 1/5
Mirror Red /100

I need to get the Mirror Gold /25 and Mirror Blue /50 =P should be fun!!!

And I'm not sure about this but shouldn't there be a Mirror Black 1/1 Auto? Same with Topps Finest, I have the Gold Xfractor 1/1, but I haven't seen the Gold Xfractor 1/1 Auto, I'll have to do some research =P
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Sambo22 Wrote:Dang this thread just keeps getting better. Way to go. I still owe you for the stanback so if there is any card you need help getting please let me know and I will help in any way I can.

And goodluck on the season hope your boy gets the ball some more.

Thanks Sambo! Hey man you don't owe man anything for that it was a freebie! All I ask is that if you ever see a 1/1 or a really rare Burton is that you point it out to me or if you know someone who owns one. =P I would appreciate any of that lol.

Thanks man! I hope Stanback gets sometime too! Its great to see your player on the field!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

PC Steal Alert.

For just $.99

The guy had this on a 1 day auction, listed it as Keenan Burton Inscriptions Artist Proof /32

I was going to bid anyway because I needed it, but then I saw in the auction description

14/32... Gotta love jersey numbered cards. Smile

[Image: BZUWvFgmkKGrHgoH-C4EjlLlyhrPBKmF69P.jpg]

All I can say is very, very impressive....

0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote:All I can say is very, very impressive....

Thanks roadrunner! So is your 0264 collection! I love it!!! First time I saw the article in Beckett about it, I was just in shock, and then I saw your stuff on here and it blew me away!

Avery and Burton Wrote:PC Steal Alert.
For just $.99

TOTAL score A&B!! Way to go on that one!!! 
ps: I've got my fingers crossed for you!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:PC Steal Alert.
For just $.99

TOTAL score A&B!! Way to go on that one!!!
ps: I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Well... as the Kool Aid man would say, OH YEAH!!!!! Haha Smile

And thanks very much... I'm hoping for the best on this one! I hope I'm not dissappointed.

Awesome jersey numbered Score card pickup, A&B!!! You gotta love the jersey numbered card. Your collection is rockin'!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.