IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:Sweet jersey numbered card pickup, A&B!!!

ROCK ON YEAH!!! Lol I love these cards.

I'm sure you're going to have a crazy amout of those cards in no time!!

One can only hope Smile Funny because I just picked up the Leaf Certified Materials Blue Auto 014/100... their just piling in Smile Now if only the 1/1's did that lol.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-NATIONAL-TREASU...94%3A50 />

This guy just lowered this card a lot.surprised u didnt buy this one yet.lol
I collect Miles Austin and other Dallas Cowboys

My miles austin thread:
http://
beta.beckett.com/group/185224/?tab=tabDiscuss&p=524552#ViewArticle

relrecmw Wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-NATIONAL-TREASU...94%3A50 />

This guy just lowered this card a lot.surprised u didnt buy this one yet.lol

Lol your the second person to show me it Smile Ive watched it since it came on the bay, first at 745 now this... I couldn't really afford it right now or else I might go for it Wink but thanks for the heads up! I appreciate you guys lookin out for me! dbestballa23 was the other that showed it to me Smile Thanks guys!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Bump!

Hey everybody... Im back! Ive been offline for a few days feeling pretty down, my girlfriend and I got into a fight and I didn't feel like doing anything, not even football cards could cheer me up Sad

But... I am good now Smile Everything is good between us too and life is good again! Plus the bar treated me pretty well last night too... gotta love friends! Big Grin

Ive got quite a few updates I need to add to both collections so stay tuned, they'll be added in just a few! Big Grin

First update... THIS is where the hoarding stops... Sad Well not in general but for this paticular auction and card. I did my best to own 6 of these cards and well... someone just wants it more than me right now Smile

Ive gotten some great deals on these cards in the past so this auction is pretty crazy!

2008 Exquisite Rookie Auto Platinum /30
[Image: BVmcs6wWkKGrHgoOKj8EjlLmWyi9BKTR5zq.jpg]

The bid is currently at $32.14... I bid $31.14 and got outbid lol crazy stuff!!!!

Mailday with some trades Smile

[Image: burtontcauto2.jpg][Image: burtontcauto1.jpg]
[Image: burtonmagicauto.jpg]
[Image: burtongg.jpg]
[Image: burtoncontenders11.jpg]

Special thanks to Arex1! Hooked me up with some cool rookies of Avery and Burton Big Grin Thanks again man I appreciate it!

Avery and Burton Wrote:
The bid is currently at $32.14... I bid $31.14 and got outbid lol crazy stuff!!!!

I guess some collectors got sick of losing out on those Exquisite cards to you (suckers) and are going all out for that card...
Awesome mailday!!! I'm sure that cheered you up after losing the Exquisite card.

Way to rock Arex1!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

A&B you're on a ROLL!!!! Sweet new pickups and great job with more hoarding! It is a virus and I'm afraid there's no cure. Smile
LOVE the jersey numbered cards, especially with the auto!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos