`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Awesome 1/1 auto card! Even printing plates look cool with an auto on them. Congrats on the new addition and the bargain price!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Awesome 1/1 auto card! Even printing plates look cool with an auto on them. Congrats on the new addition and the bargain price!

WOOOOO YEAH! Thanks Palmercfan! I do appreciate the autographed printing plates alot more than the plain printing plates but I still love both kinds Wink Thanks again man Im glad the price I got for it, it went up to $20.50 so fast though I was afraid it would go for more but it never moved in price since it went up so quickly
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:UPDATE! My newest 1/1! About time Im pretty sure I was due for one Big Grin
Its my 12th 1/1 of Keenan now and its a Press Plate On plate auto so thats cool for $20.50
[Image: BVDUHMgBGkKGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBKQlJS.jpg]

SWEET!!!! Big Grin
And hoard away young man, hoard away!!! LOL  Those magic cards look pretty nice!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:UPDATE! My newest 1/1! About time Im pretty sure I was due for one Big Grin
Its my 12th 1/1 of Keenan now and its a Press Plate On plate auto so thats cool for $20.50
[Image: BVDUHMgBGkKGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBKQlJS.jpg]

SWEET!!!! Big Grin
And hoard away young man, hoard away!!! LOL Those magic cards look pretty nice!!

Thanks Ricky Williams 34! I love hoarding, so much fun haha.

I do like those Magic Autos! Will definitely be hoarding them Wink

New update in a few minutes....
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

New pickup!

11th Contenders Rookie Auto! for just $6.50!

[Image: f5bd_1.jpg]

Bump

R.I.P. Steve "Air" McNair

Sweet pickup of the 1/1 .

Thanks fbcking! Can never have enough 1/1s Big Grin

Nice Avery and Burton collection!! I'm trying to do that with Nate Davis. Keep up the good work, I enjoy looking at both your collections!
[Image: NATEDAVIS1.jpg]

Sweet Playoff Contenders auto card pickup A&B!!! Your 11th one?! At that price?! Awesome. You can't stop A&B you can only hope to contain him!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.