`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

palmercfan Wrote:I forgot to mention that it looks like Ricky Williams 34 is sending some nice goodies as belated birthday presents. Awesome!! Both of you ROCK!!![Image: 260_emoticon.gif]

I know man Im very thankful for what you and many others have done for me on here, I really appreciate it! and you rock too don't forget it!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

New pickups, and oh yea the last time I said I would complete his True RC set, I was wrong. I needed two more cards and here they are!

[Image: f609_35.jpg]
[Image: BUCIqZgmkKGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBKLekUM.jpg]

So I now have all of his True RCs and Im really proud. Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:

You should be, man! That's awesome! Congratulations on completing the true rookie set!!!! Now get back to hoarding!!! Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

You should be, man! That's awesome! Congratulations on completing the true rookie set!!!! Now get back to hoarding!!! Lol.

Thanks buddy Smile

and your right! Its back to hoarding I go! Smile Hopefully Ill be finding some nice unique cards soon! Perhaps some... dare I say, 1/1s? Hahahah one has got to pop up now Smile

Yeah it does seem like you're a little overdue for a 1/1 addition. I hope you add one soon! That'll be sweet.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Avery and Burton Wrote:So I now have all of his True RCs and Im really proud. Smile

RIGHT ON!!! And like palmercfan said, back to hoarding!! LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

palmercfan Wrote:Yeah it does seem like you're a little overdue for a 1/1 addition. I hope you add one soon! That'll be sweet.

Yea it does :/ and so do I, I am syked about this pickup I just got though! Will be posted momentarily Smile

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:So I now have all of his True RCs and Im really proud. Smile

RIGHT ON!!! And like palmercfan said, back to hoarding!! LOL

LOL Heck yeah!!!

Well I love this new pickup! and it goes with a great story!

This card popped up on ebay from another guy, different serial number same card though. I loved the card and I offered him $16.01 and it was declined, he wants $24 for it. So I was about to get off for the night but I always check for new stuff before I go. Then I saw this for Buy It Now $10 and JUMPED on it. Love the refractor look it gives and /24 you just cant say much more!

Donruss Elite Gold Status /24
[Image: BUGNc4gWkKGrHgoOKjsEjlLmWUfiBKLnMBy.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:This card popped up on ebay from another guy, different serial number same card though. I loved the card and I offered him $16.01 and it was declined, he wants $24 for it. So I was about to get off for the night but I always check for new stuff before I go. Then I say this for Buy It Now $10 and JUMPED on it. Love the refractor look it gives and /24 you just say much more!

Awesome!! Gotta love the BIN happiness!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos