`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Sweet card! I like Donruss Elite die-cut cards. Cool story too. Some ebay sellers over estimate the value of their cards. Glad you found one for less!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:This card popped up on ebay from another guy, different serial number same card though. I loved the card and I offered him $16.01 and it was declined, he wants $24 for it. So I was about to get off for the night but I always check for new stuff before I go. Then I say this for Buy It Now $10 and JUMPED on it. Love the refractor look it gives and /24 you just say much more!

Awesome!! Gotta love the BIN happiness!!

Absolutely!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:Sweet card! I like Donruss Elite die-cut cards. Cool story too. Some ebay sellers over estimate the value of their cards. Glad you found one for less!

Me too! I didn't really before I saw one in person but they really are awesome looking cards! and I agree they do, they get greedy and before you know it, someone else is selling the same card for way cheaper.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

New pickup from last night

[Image: BToGPWkKGrHgoH-CYEjlLl9odTBKJc5u1w_.jpg]

There we go! didnt know why it didn't work the first time

Mailday from yesterday and today! Its a good one too Smile

My 4ourth exquisite also 04/30 Tongue

[Image: Burtonexquisite.jpg]

and the Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Rookie Auto /25

[Image: BurtonAbsolute.jpg]

Awesome maildays, A&B! I never get tired of Exquisite cards. Is that your fourth Exquisite auto all together? Or your fourth Exquisite auto numbered to 30?!
I also dig the Absolute Spectrum card!
Two nice maildays in a row. That's sweet.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Awesome maildays, A&B! I never get tired of Exquisite cards. Is that your fourth Exquisite auto all together? Or your fourth Exquisite auto numbered to 30?!
I also dig the Absolute Spectrum card!
Two nice maildays in a row. That's sweet.

Lol I can't say I ever get tired of them either Tongue Thats my fourth /30 and my 7th overall Exquisite, I have 3 of his True Rookie Autos /150.

Me too on the Absolute, beautiful card in person, the refractor/rainbow look is a beauty in the light.

Hopefully I can keep up the great maildays, not easy with lack of money lol

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Lol I can't say I ever get tired of them either Tongue Thats my fourth /30 and my 7th overall Exquisite, I have 3 of his True Rookie Autos /150.

Holy smokes!!!!! That's unbelievable! Nice work piling those up!

Avery and Burton Wrote:

I hear that!!!!!!!!!!!!

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Holy smokes!!!!! That's unbelievable! Nice work piling those up!

Avery and Burton Wrote:

I hear that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea it was not easy work but I still managed haha Ive stolen the last two Exquisite /30 off ebay for less than 10 each, they were selling from 17 to 25. As they should be, there is only 30 made, and Exquisite? enough said lol.

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Yea it was not easy work but I still managed haha Ive stolen the last two Exquisite /30 off ebay for less than 10 each, they were selling from 17 to 25. As they should be, there is only 30 made, and Exquisite? enough said lol.

THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol.
Awesome steals, man! You've definitely been getting the five-fingered discount on your cards. The only thing better than adding a PC card is adding them at a GREAT price. You rule, buddy!