`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Man, another nice pickup. I'm freaking jealous. I'm on a bit of a cold streak for picking up Carson Palmer cards...
Nice avatar switch. She's cute. Is that your girl?
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

collection is breath taking sweet stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

palmercfan Wrote:Man, another nice pickup. I'm freaking jealous. I'm on a bit of a cold streak for picking up Carson Palmer cards...
Nice avatar switch. She's cute. Is that your girl?

Haha Thanks man, I love it! Don't worry on the Carson man, I'll keep an eye out for some nice ones for ya! And Ill look through my PC and see if I can find something for you! I might have a jersey card of him I can send ya but I'll have to check.

And thank you on my avatar, yes she is my girl Been together about 8 months now and the futures looking pretty bright too Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Alstott9Adams Wrote:collection is breath taking sweet stuff

Thank You Very Much!!!!!! I really appreciate the feedback and comments!!!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

I FOUND IT!!!!

094/250
[Image: BrownCP.jpg]

Want it? Its yours just PM your address palmercfan

Dude are you serious? I can't accept that... I'm a singles buyer so I don't really have anything to trade either. That's really not necessary, I was just venting to another collector, cause you would understand. I really appreciate it though, you're a classy guy.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Dude are you serious? I can't accept that... I'm a singles buyer so I don't really have anything to trade either. That's really not necessary, I was just venting to another collector, cause you would understand. I really appreciate it though, you're a classy guy.

Hey man its fine really, I like hookin other collectors up! And I don't need anything in return. I'm not going to do anything with it anyway I might as well give it to someone who will put it to good use! Seriously just PM your address I really don't need it and it would be in better hands with you lol

PM sent...let me know if you got it...

palmercfan Wrote:PM sent...let me know if you got it...

Alright thanks, I got it and replied already lol

Ahh... Season 1 of Important Things With Demetri Martin is over... well it was a good one for sure, can't wait til the next Demetri, Keep'em coming!