`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Hey jrelbert! Ill do my best to get a list but as far as I can tell you, all I need are 1/1s

and then

his regular score rookie auto /5

Andre Woodson/Keenan Burton Dual Press Pass Auto /25

Thats just off the top of my head though, Im sure there is more. I appreciate it!!!

Ill do some updates when I get some time, its hard to find it these days! lol Ive been really busy with work and what not but Ill do my best to update as much as possible!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

I made it down to the St Louis vs Minnesota Preseason game with my cousin this past weekend, great experience!!! Although the Rams lost I got to see Keenan play quite a bit and after the game some of the players signed and Keenan was one of them!At first I saw a guy wearing a Burton Jersey and thought he looked familiar, turns out it was his dad!

Lol I talked with him a for a bit and asked for his autograph, he seemed puzzled that Id want his autograph but I thought it was really cool (Pictures to follow)Then I turned to my right and Keenan was right there! Came right up to me and said "Its nice to finally meet you!" I was shocked that he knew who I was from the beginning.

He signed both of my game worn jerseys and a football, got a few pictures with him aswell! I was so excited I couldn't say much but man, it was amazing meeting someone you look upto so much and someone you collect like I do. Will never forget that moment!

I also got to meet some other players and got some autos, Chris Long, Chris Ogbonnaya, Brandon Gibson, David Vobora, and Daniel Fells.

Keenan and I with my ridiculous (kind of drunk) grin on my face! LOL

[Image: 100_6591.jpg]

[Image: 100_6588.jpg]

[Image: 100_6590.jpg]

Keenan looks extremely proud of this autograph lol
[Image: 100_6589.jpg]

[Image: 100_6587.jpg]

[Image: 100_6592.jpg]

[Image: 100_6586.jpg]

[Image: 100_6609.jpg]

[Image: 100_6614.jpg]

[Image: 100_6613.jpg]

[Image: 100_6581.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Very cool AJ! I told you they were both really nice and polite guys! I will let you know when they come over.

ColtsFan242 Wrote:Very cool AJ! I told you they were both really nice and polite guys! I will let you know when they come over.

Definitely Joe! and that'll be neat I am happy for you!!!

Well, I've been having a horrible past week and a half. Today just topped it off to make this the worst 2 weeks for me.

The Rams released Keenan Burton today after trading for Ravens WR Mark Clayton. I can't believe it. They kept an undrafted rookie Dominique Curry over Burton. I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm still going to collect Burton, I am just extremely saddened to think that he won't be a Ram anymore and his future NFL career is unknown. I hope someone picks him up and he suceeds elsewhere.

All in all... this just sucks big time.

A few updates.

I have 28 Contenders Autos 15 Exquisites /150 and 10 Exquisites /10

and I just picked up a Burton Platinum Auto from Classics /10

In other news Burton will have two team tryouts this next week!

Its weird saying this, but he could be a Chicago Bear or a New York Giant in the next coming weeks. I'm not a Bears fan, never have been. Infact I've ragged on them quite a bit. However, if Burton was a WR there I would love to see them win if he was playing. Same with the Giants although I've loved the Giants ever since they beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Wherever he ends up, I just want to see him play! Best of luck to Keenan, I'll always be a fan and he has my suppport wherever he goes!

At least he's got a couple of tryouts scheduled Killer B, that's a great sign!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

It'll be nice to see your collection grow no matter where he goes. When there was all this rumor about Kevin Kolb being traded I wasn't really holding my breath because I'm a fan of his and was going to collect him no matter what. It's good he stayed with the Eagles though because all the cards I have of him are in an Eagles uniform. Anyways, I'm glad to see your collection grow. Let's see those Exquisites and contenders all together!!!!!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

really hoping Keenan finds a team soon! its been so much fun watching your collection grow, it would be a shame to stop because he's not in the league anymore. Matt Ware was cut after the 2005 season by the Eagles, but luckily got signed by the Cardinals for 2006. he parlayed a decent year into 4 more with them, but I'm really nervous about this offseason. Matt is only signed to a 1-year deal, and I just want him to make more of an impact and actually make it in the league 10 years! that would be sick.

Burton has way too much upside to not get another look! Anything new to update?
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

Wow...very cool.
Grant
My Blog: The Sports Card Wax Report
http://www.waxreport.net/