Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Can I get an update?!?!

[Image: Burtonauto1of1.jpg]

[Image: Burtonauto1of5.jpg]

[Image: Burtonexquisite-4.jpg]

Me sporting the Keenan Jersey! Also, I wore this to an LCS and bought a box of 2010 Elite... and pulled a really nice card! Pictures to follow.

[Image: 0624000015.jpg]

Really cool picture of Keenan!

[Image: 37288_1326901774601_1292638906_3074.jpg]

Now the sick pull Smile

[Image: 0708001612.jpg]

The box also came with a Drew Brees SB jersey card, Sergo Kindle Auto, and a Rod Woodson throwback jersey. oh! Also a Ndamukong Suh Aspirations Rookie /93 Smile

Tebow is currently being sold somewhere so not for trade sorry.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Big shoutout to the Exquisite 1/1 Collector, he bought my two donnie avery 1/1s and sent me a keenan burton exquisie rookie auto 150/150 Smile Thanks bro!!!!!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Sweet additions Killer B!!!!  How many Exquisites is that now??  Smile   Glad to hear the 1/1 friend hooked you up with the last/last. He told me he would!  Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:Sweet additions Killer B!!!! How many Exquisites is that now?? Smile Glad to hear the 1/1 friend hooked you up with the last/last. He told me he would! Big Grin

Thanks Wendy Smile That would be 12 Exquisites /150 and 10 /30 Smile

Me too! Im stoked about it! Hes aweome! Now if only he would let go of that Burton 1/1 haha Smile

Also on that Suh, what did you have for Burtons on that?

Nice update, Killer B! Congratulations on pulling the Tim Tebow and the freebie from the 1/1 collector. What a good guy!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Nice update, Killer B! Congratulations on pulling the Tim Tebow and the freebie from the 1/1 collector. What a good guy!

Thanks NineOf! and yeah bro that freebie was a very generous act. I can't wait til this season starts!!!!

Hey AJ,

This ones for you!!!!!!!!
[Image: P8010207.jpg]

You freakin' rock Joe!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this thread on the front page again. Good to have you back. Way to go Colt on the picture of Keenan. Very nice gesture. By the way, that game used rocks. Although you'll never know what it's like to be in Keenan's shoes, well at least you'll know what it's like to wear his Jersey.

I see you've been collecting like a mad man as usual. Very nice additions. Love the exquisites as usual as well as rare spx. How's he doing in training camp by the way?
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this thread on the front page again. Good to have you back. Way to go Colt on the picture of Keenan. Very nice gesture. By the way, that game used rocks. Although you'll never know what it's like to be in Keenan's shoes, well at least you'll know what it's like to wear his Jersey.

I see you've been collecting like a mad man as usual. Very nice additions. Love the exquisites as usual as well as rare spx. How's he doing in training camp by the way?

Sorry about the absense, I've actually had a few more pick ups aswell! Including an Exquisite /150. Haha thats very true! I have them hanging up on my walls in my room right now surrounded by his 8 x 10 autos Smile

Thanks bro! and I can never stop collecting him but there are some of his cards starting to heat up but this is the time where they usually do. Its just a matter of how it goes from here!

He's actually doing very well in camp from the last few days I've seen. Fridays practice was said to be a good crowd pleaser as Bradford hit Keenan down the right sideline on a semi deep ball. Wish I could have seen it! Lol

I do have pictures I need to post that I've found of Keenan from various photographers during camp so stay tuned for those in the next week.