`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Kolb 4 Wrote:Messaged him a few times in the past week, seemed to be really busy working 2 jobs and all. I guess everything takes a backseat to what's more important in life which is understandable.

I'm glad he's just busy with work and it's nothing more serious...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:Messaged him a few times in the past week, seemed to be really busy working 2 jobs and all. I guess everything takes a backseat to what's more important in life which is understandable.

wait... there is something more important than single player hoarding? holy crap...
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

jrlebert Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:

wait... there is something more important than single player hoarding? holy crap...

No, I'm sure he was just saying that tongue in cheek. emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

jrlebert Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:

I'm glad I can bring about a revelation...emoticon
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

AJ,

I had a message on my phone from your man this am. emoticon I sent you a pm get back to me when you can.

so... where did ya go?

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:

Oh boy. haha I'm still alive, just been busy with life and all that good stuff.

I've picked up a few Burtons in the past few weeks but other than that nothng has really been on ebay.

The pickups are a Gold SPX 2009 Rookie Auto 1/5 and another Exquisite to /150

I'll try to be more active on here when I can though. I appreciate everyones asking. Smile

Killer B
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

well welcome back. congrats on the new adds!

Current Projects:

emoticon

emoticon