Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:Keenan wished me a happy birthday on twitter! That made my birthday sooo much better, I'm still stoked about it! emoticon

That's so freaking cool!

I thought so too! It made my birthday so much better too!!!

Saw that your Avery 1/1 sp authentic sell for some good coin. I don't think we'll ever see that card again................emoticon

Yeah! I was very happy about it, but I haven't got the payment or a message back yet so don't hold your breath I could still have it Sad
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

this collection is just sick...great job man...now, I just need to do the same with my VY collection...emoticon

vyelectrify Wrote:this collection is just sick...great job man...now, I just need to do the same with my VY collection...emoticon

Thanks bro, I've worked very long and hard on this!!! so thanks for the kind words! I hope you can build up your VY collection! I do like that National Treasures NFL Logo 1/1 in your avatar!!!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Killer B Wrote:
vyelectrify Wrote:this collection is just sick...great job man...now, I just need to do the same with my VY collection...emoticon
$0$0Thanks bro, I've worked very long and hard on this!!! so thanks for the kind words! I hope you can build up your VY collection! I do like that National Treasures NFL Logo 1/1 in your avatar!!!$0
Yeah what's great about my current avatar is I actually own that badboy as we speak...My favorite card to date...

vyelectrify Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:
$0$0Thanks bro, I've worked very long and hard on this!!! so thanks for the kind words! I hope you can build up your VY collection! I do like that National Treasures NFL Logo 1/1 in your avatar!!!$0
Yeah what's great about my current avatar is I actually own that badboy as we speak...My favorite card to date...

Yeah, that is one nice avatar. I especially like it b/c it's in an Oiler uniform. I'm a former luv ya blue fan.

Anyways Killer, hopefully that guy pays, then you would be able to buy every Keenan on ebay right now plus many more.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

hope everything is alright... no updates in a while!
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

jrlebert Wrote:hope everything is alright... no updates in a while!

+1
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Messaged him a few times in the past week, seemed to be really busy working 2 jobs and all. I guess everything takes a backseat to what's more important in life which is understandable.

Messaged him a few times in the past week, seemed to be really busy working 2 jobs and all. I guess everything takes a backseat to what's more important in life which is understandable.