`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I like those oddities, where you can get memorabilia without it being a card. Those are cool!

If you haven't already, you can sign up for a Beckett fantasy football league in my thread Wink
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Awesome stuff Jaderock!

CMC - no fantasy for me - card collecting takes up too much time already  Smile
--
thanks Nate
--
Today's NEW addition:

2021 is here!

2021 Score Red Foil Signature #/20

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing in to the 4th decade!

[Image: 3td2x0ul.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Well, of COURSE not, you're hunting down every Mark Brunell card ever made.

It's a great action shot. Too bad it's not on-card to go with vaulting QB, but you get what you get with Score. The teal and red contrast well. Awesome add!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

Awesome action shot!

Thanks CMC and Nate
--
Today's NEW addition:

Mini

Occasionally, I join group breaks and this was my best hit!

2021 Panini Legacy Mini Gold Cracked Ice Mark Brunell #/10

[Image: is5b72jt.JPG]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Nice look and really nice card!
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

awesome adds as always! The Score auto is unique in that I rarely see the subject of the card taking up the upper part of the card and not centered, really cool perspective.

I like to think you are single-handedly keeping Brunell in products Smile.

Now that's a mini card lol

Thanks CMC, JP and Nate!
---
Today's NEW addition (an addition I probably will move)!

Helmet

2003 989 Sports Quarterback Challenge Helmet signed by 12 participants...I bought it for Brunell, but this other signature make it better! Who could that be?

[Image: ml6m7h3m.jpg]
[Image: j24pw177.jpg]