https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: The HOF is...
I want to find the one person who didnt vote for jeter and punch him in the head........the jack@ss!!!!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Have a ton of Larry Walker cards to move from my Rockies boxes into Cooperstown!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

Wha?!?!? Jeter was NOT unanimous? That's just ridiculousSad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

The Hall of Fame has been a complete joke for years (maybe decades, even).
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(01-21-2020, 06:37 PM)elberson Wrote: I want to find the one person who didnt vote for jeter and punch him in the head........the jack@ss!!!!
He (or she) was probably the Orioles beat reporter in 1996. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-21-2020, 11:30 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: He (or she) was probably the Orioles beat reporter in 1996. Smile
Or a Marlins writer holding his management duties against him. Tongue

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

If I could get over Griffey not being unanimous, then I can get over Jeter. Now I've got to go dig all my Larry Walker cards out of my commons boxes. Another really good player enshrined with the "greatest". Ho hum.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

There is a whole lot of insanity about the Hall of Fame. Im still wondering why it took 4 ballots for Harmon Killebrew to get in...

(01-22-2020, 08:04 AM)zeprock Wrote: If I could get over Griffey not being unanimous, then I can get over Jeter. Now I've got to go dig all my Larry Walker cards out of my commons boxes. Another really good player enshrined with the "greatest". Ho hum.
How do you think I feel? I'm a Rockies collector, and have over 300 unique Walker cards to transfer over to my Cooperstown boxes. That doesn't account for any Expos cards or jumbo/odd sized cards in albums either!

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars