Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: The HOF is...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Stupid... thats it!

smh
I want to find the one person who didnt vote for jeter and punch him in the head........the jack@ss!!!!
Have a ton of Larry Walker cards to move from my Rockies boxes into Cooperstown!
Wha?!?!? Jeter was NOT unanimous? That's just ridiculousSad
The Hall of Fame has been a complete joke for years (maybe decades, even).
(01-21-2020, 06:37 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]I want to find the one person who didnt vote for jeter and punch him in the head........the jack@ss!!!!
He (or she) was probably the Orioles beat reporter in 1996. Smile
(01-21-2020, 11:30 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]He (or she) was probably the Orioles beat reporter in 1996. Smile
Or a Marlins writer holding his management duties against him. Tongue
If I could get over Griffey not being unanimous, then I can get over Jeter. Now I've got to go dig all my Larry Walker cards out of my commons boxes. Another really good player enshrined with the "greatest". Ho hum.
There is a whole lot of insanity about the Hall of Fame. Im still wondering why it took 4 ballots for Harmon Killebrew to get in...
(01-22-2020, 08:04 AM)zeprock Wrote: [ -> ]If I could get over Griffey not being unanimous, then I can get over Jeter. Now I've got to go dig all my Larry Walker cards out of my commons boxes. Another really good player enshrined with the "greatest". Ho hum.
How do you think I feel? I'm a Rockies collector, and have over 300 unique Walker cards to transfer over to my Cooperstown boxes. That doesn't account for any Expos cards or jumbo/odd sized cards in albums either!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6