Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
The HOF is...
01-21-2020, 06:23 PM
The HOF is...
Stupid... thats it!

smh

WANT LIST

1. 2013 Nolan Arenado Topps Chrome RC refractor (all colors)
2. 2012 Bryce Harper Topps Chrome RC refractor (all colors)
3. 2017 Cody Bellinger Topps Chrome RC refractor (all colors)
4. 2018 Rafeal Devers Topps Chrome RC refractor (all colors)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2020, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 07:31 PM by elberson.)
RE: The HOF is...
I want to find the one person who didnt vote for jeter and punch him in the head........the jack@ss!!!!

Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]
01-21-2020, 08:34 PM
Have a ton of Larry Walker cards to move from my Rockies boxes into Cooperstown!

I collect a little bit of everything Colorado Rockies, Colorado Avalanche, & my great, great uncle Jack Pfiester!
01-21-2020, 09:52 PM
Wha?!?!? Jeter was NOT unanimous? That's just ridiculousSad

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.
01-21-2020, 10:07 PM
The Hall of Fame has been a complete joke for years (maybe decades, even).

There is a God and his name is Billy Joel
01-21-2020, 11:30 PM
(01-21-2020 06:37 PM)elberson Wrote:  I want to find the one person who didnt vote for jeter and punch him in the head........the jack@ss!!!!

He (or she) was probably the Orioles beat reporter in 1996. Smile

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.
01-22-2020, 01:36 AM
(01-21-2020 11:30 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote:  He (or she) was probably the Orioles beat reporter in 1996. Smile

Or a Marlins writer holding his management duties against him. Tongue

I collect a little bit of everything Colorado Rockies, Colorado Avalanche, & my great, great uncle Jack Pfiester!
01-22-2020, 08:04 AM
If I could get over Griffey not being unanimous, then I can get over Jeter. Now I've got to go dig all my Larry Walker cards out of my commons boxes. Another really good player enshrined with the "greatest". Ho hum.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html
01-22-2020, 09:08 AM
There is a whole lot of insanity about the Hall of Fame. Im still wondering why it took 4 ballots for Harmon Killebrew to get in...
01-22-2020, 10:23 AM
(01-22-2020 08:04 AM)zeprock Wrote:  If I could get over Griffey not being unanimous, then I can get over Jeter. Now I've got to go dig all my Larry Walker cards out of my commons boxes. Another really good player enshrined with the "greatest". Ho hum.

How do you think I feel? I'm a Rockies collector, and have over 300 unique Walker cards to transfer over to my Cooperstown boxes. That doesn't account for any Expos cards or jumbo/odd sized cards in albums either!