`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Jonathan Toews

RE: Jonathan Toews
Still haven't recieved been a year or so i think. oh well. don't see his FB page anymore that was up before. scam maybe? seemed like it was him tho. Just thru the conversation we had. If it was him. I am disappointed.
2012-13 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 140/140
2013-14 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 1/160
My bucket : http://photobucket.com/home/HockeyCardsPlus

(05-22-2011, 01:47 PM)parallelguy Wrote: I was sitting at my computer checking orders and then all of a sudden I got a message that Jonathan Toews accepted my friend request on FB. Figuring it was just the normal Fan Page, it was him and he ran a contest to guess his next favorite team next to Chicago. I guessed Colorado because he was a big Sakic fan and I was right. I won a autographed Photo. He sent me a message of how I wanted it signed, then asked me about my website cause he was looking for other autographed photo's and was a little shy about asking other players. I still can't believe it. Best day I've had in awhile.
Congratulations bro, getting his autograph almost as good as meting him in person!

I've got an autographed Duncan Keith hat and puck that I bought from his charity website. I think that's fair: You have a charity, I donate a little money to it, and you send me some autographs.

You might search around to see if Toews has anything similar. I quick look from me didn't turn up anything, but I appreciate a player saying, "I'm not pocketing this money. It's going to my charity." That's pretty rare from my experience. However, Keith is a pretty rare player.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.