`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

palmercfan Wrote:DAMN! That front page is scary!!!! Your collection rocks, A&B. No one hoards like you.

LOL its very scary! Wait til Halloween yo XD

Hehe thanks I will soon change my name too the hoarding king hahaha.... Seriously though I am way past due for a 1/1 what is up with this? I NEED a 1/1 Im having withdrawls Sad
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Hehe thanks I will soon change my name too the hoarding king hahaha.... Seriously though I am way past due for a 1/1 what is up with this? I NEED a 1/1 Im having withdrawls Sad

Whenever I see a lot on ebay with alot of duplicates I always call them A&B specials!!!
I know what you mean about 1/1 withdrawls! I've been passing on cards I want or need so I can go all out on the next one I see. I feel like it's about time a couple will appear. I hope I can get 'em!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Whenever I see a lot on ebay with alot of duplicates I always call them A&B specials!!!
I know what you mean about 1/1 withdrawls! I've been passing on cards I want or need so I can go all out on the next one I see. I feel like it's about time a couple will appear. I hope I can get 'em!!

LOL!!! That is awesome

and I hear ya I need to save some money back for those days if a SICK 1/1 does pop up of Keenan or Avery. Such as a.... Championship Contenders 1/1 Ticket? Yes? That'd be a pretty gift Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Hey A&B, do you buy your supplies online? If you do, what site and is it any good? I really don't like the site I've been using. It takes forever for them to ship. They're worse than ebay sellers!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Avery and Burton Wrote:Most of my Topps Chrome Rookie Autos thus far, 3 of which are todays mailday!

You're a FREAK!!! Smile  Love it!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

palmercfan Wrote:Hey A&B, do you buy your supplies online? If you do, what site and is it any good? I really don't like the site I've been using. It takes forever for them to ship. They're worse than ebay sellers!

Hey Ive bought Team Bags online before but I usually just buy them from my local card shops, two of which are about the same distance. Im not sure who you could use to ship faster I usually go through ebay for the Team Bags, probably not to much help there though sorry man.

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Most of my Topps Chrome Rookie Autos thus far, 3 of which are todays mailday!

You're a FREAK!!! Smile Love it!!!

Haha Ill take that! Smile Thank you Big Grin

New pickups for tonight!

Also two new cards that I didn't have one being unique because its his jersey number

Press Pass Auto 14/99
[Image: BT9edCgBmkKGrHgoOKkUEjlLmTeZqBKLHBc.jpg]

Giridiron Graphs Auto
[Image: BT9ecOBGkKGrHgoOKjkEjlLmZBiZBKLHBYn.jpg]

Awesome pickups! Those are some nice looking auto cards!!

Avery and Burton Wrote:New pickups for tonight!

Also two new cards that I didn't have one being unique because its his jersey number

Press Pass Auto 14/99
[Image: BT9edCgBmkKGrHgoOKkUEjlLmTeZqBKLHBc.jpg]

Giridiron Graphs Auto
[Image: BT9ecOBGkKGrHgoOKjkEjlLmZBiZBKLHBYn.jpg]

Nice pickups! there's another one with a nice inscription.........like 3 tre or something like that? Did you win it?
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]