Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:I think I have around 16 Topps Chrome Autos now with this auction, I love hoarding Smile

16?! Yikes!!! Wow! That's awesome![Image: medallion.gif]

Lol yea man! Ill get an exact count soon but Im sure its around there!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

<font color=blue><b>Happy Belated Birthday!!
Hope you enjoy!!</b></font color=blue>

[Image: 06-07-20094.jpg]

[Image: 06-07-20096.jpg]

[Image: 06-07-20097.jpg]

[Image: 06-07-20095.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:<font color=blue><b>Happy Belated Birthday!!
Hope you enjoy!!</b></font color=blue>

[Image: 06-07-20094.jpg]

[Image: 06-07-20096.jpg]

[Image: 06-07-20097.jpg]

[Image: 06-07-20095.jpg]

Oh my! I recognize a few of those cards, I like how you did that! Wink I believe all actually haha wow I really appreciate it Wendy thank you so much! You rock! Smile

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:I think I have around 16 Topps Chrome Autos now with this auction, I love hoarding Smile

16?! Yikes!!! Wow! That's awesome![Image: medallion.gif]

Lol yea man! Ill get an exact count soon but Im sure its around there!

Just did the count!

I have 14 Regular Topps Chrome Rookie Autos and 3 Topps Chrome Refractor Autos /50 plus the Superfractor Auto /10 and his two Topps Chrome Printing Plates Yellow/Cyan. So all in all Topps Chrome I have 20 Tongue What Ive been searching for since Topps Chrome came out was the other two plates Magenta/Black but no dice. Also the 1/1 Rookie Superfractor, I would give up alot for that puppy!

Avery and Burton Wrote:Oh my! I recognize a few of those cards, I like how you did that! Wink I believe all actually haha wow I really appreciate it Wendy thank you so much! You rock! Smile

Thought I'd go for somethin' a little different!! Smile Check your Avery thread too.
And 20 Topps Chrome?!? RIGHT ON!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Oh my! I recognize a few of those cards, I like how you did that! Wink I believe all actually haha wow I really appreciate it Wendy thank you so much! You rock! Smile

Thought I'd go for somethin' a little different!! Smile Check your Avery thread too.
And 20 Topps Chrome?!? RIGHT ON!!!

Well I thank you for that! Smile Ohhh I am definitely on my way to do so Tongue

and I know! 20 suprised me lol and you can bet I won't stop at 20 either haha Smile

UPDATE: Ive did some redecorating on the front page, let me know what you think! At the end Ive also added some pictures of Keenan from the season! Enjoy!

A&B

Avery and Burton Wrote:
and I know! 20 suprised me lol and you can bet I won't stop at 20 either haha Smile

I'm not sure you'd stop at 200 A&B!! You're hardcore! I can't wait to see your collection a few years down the line when Avery & Burton have a lot more cards. Should be pretty sweet!
I like the additions of the photos on the first post. You've got quite a nice shrine going on. I actually haven't looked on the first page in a little while. I forgot how awesome it looks with all the cards together like that!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I forgot to mention that it looks like Ricky Williams 34 is sending some nice goodies as belated birthday presents. Awesome!! Both of you ROCK!!![Image: 260_emoticon.gif]
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

I'm not sure you'd stop at 200 A&B!! You're hardcore! I can't wait to see your collection a few years down the line when Avery & Burton have a lot more cards. Should be pretty sweet!
I like the additions of the photos on the first post. You've got quite a nice shrine going on. I actually haven't looked on the first page in a little while. I forgot how awesome it looks with all the cards together like that!

Lol I probably wouldn't Smile Yea man I can't wait either! I hope I can continue to put money into it, its going to be tough now because next spring Im going to a University for my Bachelors degree in Marketing Management so that'll cost quite a bit but we'll see what happens! And thanks for the kudos on the picture collection and to be honest, I don't look at the front page too often either, but I do look at my collection like everyday haha.