`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

I have to admit, I don't like printing plates, but that one looks very nice! I guess because it has some color to it. Well done!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Sweet addition Killer B!!!! It's hard to go wrong with a PP 1/1 for under $20!!!  emoticon
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:New pickup, and a beauty it is!

I finally saw it fall too $29.95, he's had it at $60.00 forever. Card orginally sold to him for $19.25 when he outbid me in a stupid profit war but I don't really care about paying $10 more for it when I really want it.

I now have 10 of the Exquisites 22/30.

[Image: BurtonExquisite22of30.jpg]

Thanks for looking, Killer B! (Still waiting for someone to get scared and yell where!? When I say Killer B. LOL)

Lovin the update! To have 1/3 of the print run is amazing! I'm partial to your exquisite collection b/c I also pursue the same type card and like you I have to have them all!!!! Lol! I hope you find the holy grail of Keenan Burton cards (his exquisite 1/1) someday and can add it to your collection. I think I recall you said that someone else has it. What's his contact number? Maybe I can buy it from him and trade it to you for one of your Averys. emoticon I've about given up on the 1/1 for Kolb as I have nearly exausted my resources to obtain cards and know it would be out of my reach at this point if it happened to show up.

As for the Kolb banner, I've given up on trying as well. I figured I'd leave it to the experts. I found out it takes waaaaayy too much time for me. Maybe I'll take a class on it one day. In the meantime I'll just relegate to opening up a contest for members to make me a banner of Kolb.

By the way......some guy on ebay is selling like 49 keenan burton auto's. Don't know if you caught that yet.

It is a great feeling to have 1/3 of them! I really I hope I can find more aswell. Haha I know you are, and I think its awesome because I got hooked on Exquisites even more because of your Exquisite Collection of Kolb. Well, its not really a matter of finding it, I mean I know who has it, its just I know he doesn't want to let it go. He PM'ed me a few weeks ago saying he was going to send me his Burton Exquisite 150/150 that he bought because he is only going to collect the 001/150. Haven't got it yet but I'm not in a rush, either way its still a kind gesture to do so. Well I'll see what I can find for you because that would be SICK!!!

I hear you man. Another reason why I can't collect Avery and Burton both. If a big card of Avery pops up, I want it!!!! but I will rarely be able to afford both now. Much like the Avery Exquisite 1/1 Auto that I didn't get Sad

Well, its all good still! Just do what I did like you said and open up a contest like the one I had... or just personally contact Danny, the guy who made my current banner. He's great at it!

Ohh the guy whos selling like 5 of each of the same card?!

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

ClemsonCowboy Wrote:Sweet deal! Stoked that you got that 1/1, can't believe it was so cheap.

Thanks man!!! I know, its crazy! I hope they all come this cheap in the future, atleast until I get his huge 1/1s.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

NineOf Wrote:Wow, 2 auto print plates within days of each other?! Awesome!!!!

I'm as suprised as you man!!!!!! All I can say is... keep'em coming!!!!

Kolb 4 Wrote:I have to admit, I don't like printing plates, but that one looks very nice! I guess because it has some color to it. Well done!

I can see why you don't like them, they don't always look very appealing. But you're right this one does stand out among other printing plates! Big Grin

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:Sweet addition Killer B!!!! It's hard to go wrong with a PP 1/1 for under $20!!! emoticon

Thanks!!!!!!!! Especially 2! Printing plate autos for under $30 Wink

Mailday! 10th Exquisite /150 from the bay.

[Image: Burtonexquisite87of150-1.jpg]

Killer B Wrote:Mailday! 10th Exquisite /150 from the bay.

[Image: Burtonexquisite87of150-1.jpg]

Geez louize... You've been busy with the exquisites. Great going! Have you waved a lot of money to the guy who has the 1/1 keenan exquisite? You never know...money talks.........In any case those exquisites are sweet! Too bad they didn't make a RPA version of Keenan.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:Have you waved a lot of money to the guy who has the 1/1 keenan exquisite? You never know...money talks.........

He's a 1/1 Exquisite collector...money means nothing to him! LOL  Smile  I'm sure if it was the last Burton 1/1 Killer B needed he might relent, but not until then...  At least it has a good home.

It's only your 10th Exquisite?? You slacker!!! emoticon
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos