IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett

RE: Beckett
Glad it worked out. See...no reason to complain. LOL

(04-21-2023, 12:29 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Glad it worked out.  See...no reason to complain.  LOL
The more accurate way to look at it is that if he hadn't complained, nothing would have ever been fixed.   Tongue

(04-21-2023, 02:45 PM)PhoenixRisen Wrote: The more accurate way to look at it is that if he hadn't complained, nothing would have ever been fixed.   Tongue
True...but if complaining really does help, then why aren't there better wives out there!  Hahaha

(04-21-2023, 03:52 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: True...but if complaining really does help, then why aren't there better wives out there!  Hahaha
I keep telling mine that she doesn't have to remind me to do things every six months!

Floyd is one of the good guys! he has helped me get more out of my sub on Beckett.

(04-21-2023, 08:52 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: My recap with an update since I was charged AGAIN:
Charged again AFTER changing your settings?

I was just about to re-up for 1  month since I just bought some cards for the first time in a few months and my sub last ran out in December.  However, if they're pulling shenanigans, maybe I shouldn't.

(04-21-2023, 09:40 AM)PhoenixRisen Wrote: ...Again, you are free to waste your money however you see fit....
I don't think it's a debate about how one spends their money - it's a matter of having money taken unnecessarily.

If the OP willingly signed up fully recognizing that he's going to be charged 2x for the same product, then that's absolutely on him.  From what I gather, that's not the case here.

(04-22-2023, 03:02 PM)mizzouman_2000@hotmai Wrote: I don't think it's a debate about how one spends their money - it's a matter of having money taken unnecessarily.

If the OP willingly signed up fully recognizing that he's going to be charged 2x for the same product, then that's absolutely on him.  From what I gather, that's not the case here.
Um, that quote you used from me was not directed at OP. If you read my comments, I was supporting OP's position in this thread. It was the kerryandbeth who suggested OP should just eat the loss because we all waste lots of money all the time anyway. My whole point is that is a terrible point of view and he can waste his money how he wants, but OP should definitely seek to get his money back that was wrongfully taken from him (the implication being if he did not seek reimbursement it would constitute wasting his money).

(04-21-2023, 07:54 PM)ARod711 Wrote: Floyd is one of the good guys! he has helped me get more out of my sub on Beckett.
Facts, floydtown is the GOAT of Beckett mods.

I never, ever, never said anybody should just eat the loss of paying twice or overpaying. (Sigh).

I simply said it should not turn into name-calling towards Beckett as if they did it intentionally to steal funds. I also said it could have been avoided!!!!!!!

I have also pointed out in the past that people are usually not perfect at their job, and this is probably due to human error. And, because policies are in place, the error was not corrected immediately because the person who messed up was not aware it could be fixed.

I am so glad some of you are perfect every day at work.