IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossover grading?

RE: Crossover grading?
got first card ever graded.9.5 from beckett.right on

I continue to be amazed how these 7-year-old threads are discovered.

(10-13-2022, 11:56 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I continue to be amazed how these 7-year-old threads are discovered.
Most the time I see this is when it is a new member.  All of the threads will show up bold (not looked at).  Which in a way is good.  Shows they are going over previous threads to see what is going on.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(10-13-2022, 01:24 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Most the time I see this is when it is a new member.  All of the threads will show up bold (not looked at).  Which in a way is good.  Shows they are going over previous threads to see what is going on.
But wouldn't a thread from seven years ago be about 40 pages deep?

Wish I had that much free time!

(10-13-2022, 11:27 AM)waynerhorer Wrote: got first card ever graded.9.5 from beckett.right on
Congrats.  I have yet to submit any cards for grading.

(10-13-2022, 11:27 AM)waynerhorer Wrote: got first card ever graded.9.5 from beckett.right on
Congrats!  Enjoy.  Laughed when I 1st saw the date from the original post - saw it was September.....2015!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-14-2022, 10:41 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats!  Enjoy.  Laughed when I 1st saw the date from the original post - saw it was September.....2015!
The resurrection of old threads from yesteryear always amazes me.

wow!!! Saw nolan5000 participating in this thread, I hadnt seen the date.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(10-14-2022, 06:44 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: wow!!! Saw nolan5000 participating in this thread, I hadnt seen the date.
Yeah, he was a very dedicated collector.

I submitted some SGC 10 Pristine gold label graded cards to Beckett and on my submission form put min. Grade 10 Pristine (not black label) and I'm being told they won't grade them unless I reduce my minimum grade requirement to a BGS 9.5.  why does this rule exist if I prefer a SGC Gold 10 over a BGS 9.5 slab, but a BGS 10 slab over a SGC 10 slab for my cards?