`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I am not familiar with the Corporate Archive moniker - is that simply a term they use now for liquidated proofs from defunct companies?
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(11-27-2016, 06:24 PM)c squared Wrote: I am not familiar with the Corporate Archive moniker - is that simply a term they use now for liquidated proofs from defunct companies?
Yes it is.
--
Today's NEW Addition:

Proof or Error?

1998 Playoff Momentum SSD Headliners Gold - No Serial # (Should be #/7)

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1998%20Playoff%20Momentum%20Headliners%2...dodx5x.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

Proof or Error?

1998 Contenders Leather Gold - No Serial # (Should be #/52)

[Image: 1998%20Playoff%20Contenders%20Leather%20...p8dxfq.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Happy holidays!

Today's NEW addition:

Printing Plate

2000 Collector's Edge Supreme Printing Plate

[Image: BRUNELL%202000%20PACIFIC%20Suprem_zps4ctqg151.jpg]

Merry Xmas to all!

Today's NEW addition:

Topps Vault Match Print Photo

2 Photos used for the Front of 1999 Topps Gold Label Class One! Love getting stuff like this from Topps!

[Image: 1999%20tgl_zpsprf6dun0.jpg]

Last post for 2016! Happy New Years to all!

Today's NEW addition:

Topps Vault Match Print Photo

2 Photos used for the Front of 1999 Topps Gold Label Class Two

[Image: tgl99_zpsi66w0dz9.jpg]

Nice vault photos!

On that plate- is that from nyccardvault? I always assumed they were "fake"... scanned the actual card, modified, then printed to look like plates (since the foil is visible in the image). Is that not that case?

coltsfansince85 - that is correct - an aftermarket plate.
---
Today's NEW addition:

Russian Nesting Dolls

Probably the ugliest one to date that I purchased. It has Brunell, Portis, Thrash, Rogers and Springs.

[Image: thrash%20portis%20rogers%20spring_zpsdj9wbtkj.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # Card

2000 Quantum Leaf Infinity Purple #129 Mark Brunell #8/50

[Image: front_zpsxvjpu6e5.jpg][Image: back_zpsixqk9er3.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Last Serial # card

2004 SPX Swatch Supremacy Autograph #100/100

[Image: 2004%20spx%20swatch%20supremacy%20100-10...c1njf5.jpg]