`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

Signed Team Photo

Autographed 1999 Jacksonville Jaguars Team: Mark Brunell, Tony Boselli, Carnell Lake, Bryce Paup, Fred Taylor, Keenan McCardell, Jimmy Smith, Kyle Brady and #84.

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1999%20team_zps0r4nckol.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Holy cow! That's really cool!

That is a sweet piece.....

Thanks Nate and Bob!
---
Today's addition:

Completed a trifecta (1st, Jersey # and Last in a print run).

Went to my storage unit and was cleaning a bit. Not sure if I ever knew I had this trifecta.
2002 Absolute Memorabilia Signing Bonus (with Tools of the Trade Card) #1/15, #8/15 and #15/15. Currently have 7 of the 15 made and looking for more Smile

[Image: P1260366_zpst0c8l5lj.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

(08-14-2015, 02:15 AM)jaderock Wrote: Thanks Nate and Bob!
---
Today's addition:

Completed a trifecta (1st, Jersey # and Last in a print run).

Went to my storage unit and was cleaning a bit. Not sure if I ever knew I had this trifecta.
2002 Absolute Memorabilia Signing Bonus (with Tools of the Trade Card) #1/15, #8/15 and #15/15. Currently have 7 of the 15 made and looking for more Smile

[Image: P1260366_zpst0c8l5lj.jpg]
Those are so cool. Always wanted the Marino, but could never justify the price. They 'spensive!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Thanks Tim
---
Been away from posting recently as I made the switch from PC to Apple...still trying to figure things out.

--
Today's NEW addition via Tim (aka marinocollector)

Jersey Number card

1999 Donruss Executive Producers #8/2601! Thanks a ton Tim - you sir jadeROCK!

[Image: EPSON225%20copy_zpsrcyubwy8.jpg]

Love the Absolute Memorabilia Signing Bonus and sparked ideas for me on putting together my own custom version of it. I'd love to see manufacturers do this and the etched glass plaques from 2003. Playoff had some good innovations.

LOVE those Signing Bonus! I just need the /10 to complete my Edge.... there's one on ebay for $150 or so, can't bring myself to pull the trigger since that's three times what I paid for the /5.

(08-24-2015, 10:59 AM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: LOVE those Signing Bonus! I just need the /10 to complete my Edge.... there's one on ebay for $150 or so, can't bring myself to pull the trigger since that's three times what I paid for the /5.
I see that one pop up every time the listing is renewed on my saved search. I'm looking for the rest of the Bears.

(08-24-2015, 12:29 PM)jplarson Wrote: I see that one pop up every time the listing is renewed on my saved search. I'm looking for the rest of the Bears.
Haha, yeah, I don't even bother with it anymore... made offers to no avail. I'll definitely let you know if I come across any Bears!