`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull....

Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull....
Drove an hour to a "local" card shop on a hunch and I'm glad I did! Found a few cards I really wanted including one of those cards you mark down in your Org as a want thinking to yourself this is a card I will never have a chance to own let alone see in person....

[Image: sherm_zpsdcc2d59a.jpg]

2012 Contenders Playoff Ticket Richard Sherman #d to 99! Couldn't believe the $BV on this thing when I got home!

RE: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull....
WOW, sweet find!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Great find! Congrats!

I love those random boxes and the shop owner just throws whatever in there and forgets about it.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

verrrry nice! Ive been looking for that 1 myself
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Wow! Super great find at an even better price!

Wow man congrats! That a pretty high dollar card you found in there!!! I'd go back and dig through the whole thing, never know what else you'll find in there...
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(07-23-2014, 11:05 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Wow man congrats! That a pretty high dollar card you found in there!!! I'd go back and dig through the whole thing, never know what else you'll find in there...
Thanks, I will definitely have to dig through everything next time!
(07-23-2014, 02:26 PM)demondukk Wrote: Great find! Congrats!

I love those random boxes and the shop owner just throws whatever in there and forgets about it.
Thank you. Oh man, you know it! I had no idea it was worth that much though... Gotta win every once in a while I guess haha..

And everyone else, thank you for your comments and the old school wrestling on Espn Classic right now is hilarious...

Everybody is like, golly gee whiz "Nice find...Wow...Congrats". Me...I nearly spewed when I looked up the BV! I drug my wife into the room to see what you got! Nice find? Pfffft!! A nice find is when you discover $5 on the side of the road. You just redefined the term "Bargain Bin" my friend!! (No offense to all the previous responses. I just sorta freaked out. Easily impressed I guess.)
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

What is the BV of this? I remember passing on the cracked ice variant when it first came out, prob going to stab myself when i hear what they go for now.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(07-24-2014, 11:44 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: What is the BV of this? I remember passing on the cracked ice variant when it first came out, prob going to stab myself when i hear what they go for now.
Without giving away any proprietary information, it's in the vicinity of a car payment.