Beckett Message Boards
Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... (/thread-1563187.html)

Pages: 1 2

Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... - evolb909 - 07-23-2014

Drove an hour to a "local" card shop on a hunch and I'm glad I did! Found a few cards I really wanted including one of those cards you mark down in your Org as a want thinking to yourself this is a card I will never have a chance to own let alone see in person....

[Image: sherm_zpsdcc2d59a.jpg]

2012 Contenders Playoff Ticket Richard Sherman #d to 99! Couldn't believe the $BV on this thing when I got home!

RE: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... - telattt - 07-23-2014

WOW, sweet find!

RE: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... - demondukk - 07-23-2014

Great find! Congrats!

I love those random boxes and the shop owner just throws whatever in there and forgets about it.

RE: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... - a2coupe2a - 07-23-2014

verrrry nice! Ive been looking for that 1 myself

RE: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... - flipsi - 07-23-2014

Wow! Super great find at an even better price!

RE: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... - mooncricket916 - 07-23-2014

Wow man congrats! That a pretty high dollar card you found in there!!! I'd go back and dig through the whole thing, never know what else you'll find in there...

RE: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... - evolb909 - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 11:05 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Wow man congrats! That a pretty high dollar card you found in there!!! I'd go back and dig through the whole thing, never know what else you'll find in there...

Thanks, I will definitely have to dig through everything next time!
(07-23-2014, 02:26 PM)demondukk Wrote: Great find! Congrats!

I love those random boxes and the shop owner just throws whatever in there and forgets about it.

Thank you. Oh man, you know it! I had no idea it was worth that much though... Gotta win every once in a while I guess haha..

And everyone else, thank you for your comments and the old school wrestling on Espn Classic right now is hilarious...

RE: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... - jephthah1 - 07-24-2014

Everybody is like, golly gee whiz "Nice find...Wow...Congrats". Me...I nearly spewed when I looked up the BV! I drug my wife into the room to see what you got! Nice find? Pfffft!! A nice find is when you discover $5 on the side of the road. You just redefined the term "Bargain Bin" my friend!! (No offense to all the previous responses. I just sorta freaked out. Easily impressed I guess.)

RE: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... - a2coupe2a - 07-24-2014

What is the BV of this? I remember passing on the cracked ice variant when it first came out, prob going to stab myself when i hear what they go for now.

RE: Insane $5 Bargain Bin Pull.... - Harv72b - 07-25-2014

(07-24-2014, 11:44 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: What is the BV of this? I remember passing on the cracked ice variant when it first came out, prob going to stab myself when i hear what they go for now.

Without giving away any proprietary information, it's in the vicinity of a car payment.