`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie Anthology Hot Box Streak Ends At 4....And I'm Ok With It

RE: Rookie Anthology Hot Box Streak Ends At 4....And I'm Ok With It
Not sure what you mean by "Hot Box". Panini even came out and said earlier that most boxes would have 5 hits or more-- the rare box might still have only 4.

(06-09-2014, 04:10 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Not sure what you mean by "Hot Box". Panini even came out and said earlier that most boxes would have 5 hits or more-- the rare box might still have only 4.
If a box has an average of say 4 hits and there are 5, I consider it a hot box. Any box with more hits then the list average is (IMO) a hot box.
[Image: Presentation1_zpscc31bcde.jpg]

Are the Update Prizm & Select cards available?
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(06-09-2014, 09:40 PM)mq13 Wrote: Are the Update Prizm & Select cards available?
they sure are

(06-09-2014, 05:59 PM)OneManIsNoMan Wrote: If a box has an average of say 4 hits and there are 5, I consider it a hot box. Any box with more hits then the list average is (IMO) a hot box.
Agreed, but Panini stated a while ago on there box that most boxes would have 5, not 4. Actually a box with only 4 I have found is very rare. I have seen 2 boxes with 8 hits in them, that to me is a hot box

(06-10-2014, 04:05 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Agreed, but Panini stated a while ago on there box that most boxes would have 5, not 4. Actually a box with only 4 I have found is very rare. I have seen 2 boxes with 8 hits in them, that to me is a hot box
That's cool, to each their own

(06-10-2014, 02:07 PM)OneManIsNoMan Wrote: they sure are
LMK when you input them into your Org. Thank you!
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia