Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Rookie Anthology Hot Box Streak Ends At 4....And I'm Ok With It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since cracking open the last two boxes of Rookie Anthology I have been itching to get more. I convinced my boss to let me out of work early so I could get to my LCS before he closed. I ended up grabbing the last 3 boxes of Rookie Anthology and it didn't disappoint. Before I go through the boxes though, I also wanted to share a card I picked up today as well.

[Image: McIlrath_zps4d43a57a.jpg]

Numbered 7/10

Ok now for the 1st box of Rookie Anthology. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great. The first hit was the Fast and seeing as I already had one I felt like this might not be a good box (I was wrong) lol.

[Image: Parise_zpsef7df45f.jpg][Image: Bartley_zps0d28440e.jpg][Image: Fast_zps55b4acd3.jpg][Image: Laughton_zps4de14afa.jpg][Image: Nichushkin_zps478fc79a.jpg][Image: Turgeon_zps12e0a716.jpg]

I was pretty pumped about the Nichushkin Peerless Patches. I currently have a Filip Forsberg and it's #'d to 50. I'd imagine this will be similar.

Now for Box #2 which had a total of 5 hits, but was by far the worst of the 5 boxes this week

[Image: Dumba_zpse5cf82ab.jpg][Image: Teubert_zps2daa9ca1.jpg][Image: Merrill_zpsb409fb41.jpg][Image: Conacher_zps511d9fed.jpg][Image: Pasquale_zps65bb5fb4.jpg]

Some ok hits, but nothing amazing. The best card is probably the Jon Merrill even though it isn't numbered.

Now for the final box, the box that ended my hot box streak. It started out slow as I pulled out all the thick packs, but in the end it was best break of the three and maybe even beat out the box that had the Lindholm patch/auto #'d 25, Stars Quad Jersey & Hull Stick. BTW it's not an error that the same Bartley card is there. I actually pulled two of them lol.

[Image: Broll_zps20d28629.jpg][Image: Bartley_zps0d28440e.jpg]
[Image: Plekanecs_zpse9b1e653.jpg]
[Image: MacKinnon_zps16fdc00b.jpg][Image: Huberdeau_zpsade8c15b.jpg]

Not pictured put pulled

Prizm Rookie Refractors
Ryan Strome
Joakim Nordstrom
Jerry D'amigo

Rookie Select Refractors
Eric O'dell
Zach Trotman
Conor Allen

Right now everything is FT/FS except for the MacKinnon, Huberdeau, McIlrath & the Nichushkin. MacKinnon could be had, but it's have to be a WOW deal.
Sweet gold
Holy Mack!! Great pulls, congrats.
(06-07-2014, 07:17 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: [ -> ]Holy Mack!! Great pulls, congrats.
Breaking open the back the hits are flipped over. Of course I try not to look at the name, but I always end up doing it. I saw the Av's logo and Nathan and my first thought was "No way is it an autograph". I was floored when it was.
Awesome hits! If the Mac's available, I might be interested in it. Let me know what you're looking to land for it.
Is that Nichushkin PP for trade?...if so, please check me.
Great suff!
Very nice MacKinnon.

SSP
Nice hits!! I'd be interested in the Conacher or Laughton, I'm building the set....
sweet hits

that Mac will do well if you moving it
(06-09-2014, 11:38 AM)mswatson Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hits!! I'd be interested in the Conacher or Laughton, I'm building the set....
both are available
Pages: 1 2