2013 Topps Museum Collection football

RE: 2013 Topps Museum Collection football
they are absolutely not game used

(02-16-2014, 03:54 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: they are absolutely not game used
Thanks for crushing my hopes and dreams. LOL

sorry

but at least hope they are fuill sized, which are incredibly cool, specially for display. ill take an auto helmet over a jersey or football any day of the week
Wink 
(02-16-2014, 03:31 PM)uwash97 Wrote: I have a hard time believing they are game used, especially if they got them from the Giants. Tongue Hopefully they are full sized helmets. That would be cool. Congrats to both of you!
lol that's good, and thank you! Best guess is of course no, they're not game-used, but until anybody gets some sort of confirmation, or Topps makes an announcement about details, it's really anybody's best guess. Either way, I'm all :-D :-D :-D

(02-16-2014, 05:54 PM)DDubbz918 Wrote: lol that's good, and thank you! Best guess is of course no, they're not game-used, but until anybody gets some sort of confirmation, or Topps makes an announcement about details, it's really anybody's best guess. Either way, I'm all :-D :-D :-D
I think that I am just going to redeem the helmet. I have don't have one and it would be nice to display in my man cave. I will wait until the end of the week and see if I get any offers.

(02-16-2014, 03:54 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: they are absolutely not game used
Most likely you're correct, but how can you definitely say...crazier things have happened. Like I've said there's really no telling for sure until Topps confirms one thing or another, so I'm just going to leave all options open until something can get sorted out, and I'm probably going to try to call them on Tuesday.

Well at least both of you did better than I did with my box of Museum Collection. My two autos were a Zach Ertz dual swatch auto /25 and a Kenny Stills base auto /130. Very disappointed with my first, and only, box for that matter. And to add insult to injury my other two hits were a Nick Foles jumbo swatch and a four piece swatch of Justin Hunter. Oh well I guess that's the risk we take spending $200+ on something. The guy next to me at the card shop bought a box as well and pulled a Montana/Lott dual auto /5. Really awesome card!!!
Need AJ McCarron's 2014 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor to complete his base card rainbow, less his Superfractor!

(02-16-2014, 11:11 PM)DDubbz918 Wrote: Most likely you're correct, but how can you definitely say...crazier things have happened. Like I've said there's really no telling for sure until Topps confirms one thing or another, so I'm just going to leave all options open until something can get sorted out, and I'm probably going to try to call them on Tuesday.
i can say it definitely. monte ball was a rookie last year, correct? when was the last time they even used a game worn jersey for a rookie product? it's all event used.

at best you would get event used. most likely, not even that

and frankly, it's a money issue. they lose money on that. if it was game used, they would be shouting it from the rooftops to move units

(02-17-2014, 11:58 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i can say it definitely. monte ball was a rookie last year, correct? when was the last time they even used a game worn jersey for a rookie product? it's all event used.

at best you would get event used. most likely, not even that

and frankly, it's a money issue. they lose money on that. if it was game used, they would be shouting it from the rooftops to move units
Well since you know everything I guess you can also tell me whether it's full-size or mini, if it's serial numbered, if it comes in a case and if so what size and what material, college or nfl helmet, and whether or not Topps has them on-hand....right? You might wanna start flipping your cards over to figure out the difference between game-used and event-used, because there's only so many jerseys they wear at the rookie premiere, and they can't possibly use those 3 jerseys (1 for each day of the weekend...) to literally span across EVERY single product they make. Please take your negativity elsewhere. You can't say definitely ANYTHING, so get over yourself because you're ego is seemingly bigger than my card collection.

im sorry if logic and facts hurt your feelings