Topps locks up MLB card exclusive until 2020
Here's our story:

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/03/topp...uugh-2020/
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

RE: Topps locks up MLB card exclusive until 2020
Worst news ever!!! i think im going to cry now......
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Lame lame lame
no org, please do not send trade requests

I don’t hate Topps however I think some competition keeps them on their toes. I just wish more than one company could produce MLB cards!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I like Topps cards but I like Upper Deck and Panini's cards too and would like to see logos on them.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

O boy, 7 more years of crap! There goes my chances of finding some new Youk cards from different brands before he retires.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

Great news, now they just need to get Derek Jeter signing for them.

(03-18-2013, 03:37 PM)zeprock Wrote: I like Topps cards but I like Upper Deck and Panini's cards too and would like to see logos on them.
Agreed!!! I dont understand why mlb is creating a monopoly with this......
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

SoB...
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

I would like licensed Panini Products, I would buy more Elite than Bowman if they were licensed, but being as they arent, I will stick with PC players and stick to buying packs and singles instead of boxes. This hurts Panini and other contenders, than it would hurt us the customer, the buyer. I do like Topps products, however i wish there was more options.

Contenders with licensed jerseys and logos would look amazing, look at the football edition this year, Or Elite Hockey from 11-12, chromed out cards with players on them and then the aspirations die cuts and so on.

I dont want to see Upper Deck get back in to baseball, Not enough inspiration for me
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios