Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Topps locks up MLB card exclusive until 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Worst news ever!!! i think im going to cry now......
Lame lame lame
I don’t hate Topps however I think some competition keeps them on their toes. I just wish more than one company could produce MLB cards!
I like Topps cards but I like Upper Deck and Panini's cards too and would like to see logos on them.
O boy, 7 more years of crap! There goes my chances of finding some new Youk cards from different brands before he retires.
Great news, now they just need to get Derek Jeter signing for them.
(03-18-2013, 03:37 PM)zeprock Wrote: [ -> ]I like Topps cards but I like Upper Deck and Panini's cards too and would like to see logos on them.
Agreed!!! I dont understand why mlb is creating a monopoly with this......
SoB...
I would like licensed Panini Products, I would buy more Elite than Bowman if they were licensed, but being as they arent, I will stick with PC players and stick to buying packs and singles instead of boxes. This hurts Panini and other contenders, than it would hurt us the customer, the buyer. I do like Topps products, however i wish there was more options.

Contenders with licensed jerseys and logos would look amazing, look at the football edition this year, Or Elite Hockey from 11-12, chromed out cards with players on them and then the aspirations die cuts and so on.

I dont want to see Upper Deck get back in to baseball, Not enough inspiration for me
Pages: 1 2 3