`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DEC/JAN Mailday

DEC/JAN Mailday
Mailday for the past few months. Changed my PC focus a little to the 50 Greatest player auto's. Only have 8/50...Going to take some time....I picked up Nate 'the great' Archibald because I thought he was one of the 50...He's not..?? Oh well, He's still a HOF player.

[Image: DSC_0009.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0011-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0004.jpg]

Was going to try for the Elusive auto's but I think I'll pass on trying to get all of them

[Image: DSC_0017.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0016.jpg]

A very small MJ pickup.
[Image: DSC_0013-1.jpg]

THANKS FOR LOOKING
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: DEC/JAN Mailday
Awesome pick ups. Really love that Kareem.

Man I wish those past and present had a Glenn Robinson auto. They have a Vin Baker why not Big Dawg? Anyway nice pickups.
BTW Nate Tiny Archibald is a 50 Greatest Player.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Love that MJSmile

my dad and I did the 50 greatest players auto's, took a long time. Try to get a Maravich and Chamberlain early, those were hardest ones for us. Also I think Barkley was pretty hard.

Nice stuff. I was expecting to see an 85-86 Star MJ in there though!

(01-08-2013, 05:43 AM)dyosh13 Wrote: Awesome pick ups. Really love that Kareem.
Thanks man. I ended up picking it up real cheep because the seller on had feedback of 2 at the time.
(01-08-2013, 07:50 AM)hof collector 15 Wrote: Man I wish those past and present had a Glenn Robinson auto. They have a Vin Baker why not Big Dawg? Anyway nice pickups.
BTW Nate Tiny Archibald is a 50 Greatest Player.
I know right. I think it kind of cool that I used to pull inserts of these guys back in the day. I ALWAYS ended up with a Robinson insert!

Thanks for the correction. I even got his nickname wrong. I'm just glad I can mark another one off my list.
(01-08-2013, 08:44 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Love that MJSmile
Thanks. I nice $2 pickup. Can't stay completely away from picking up some new Mjs.
(01-08-2013, 10:13 AM)bballfrk44 Wrote: my dad and I did the 50 greatest players auto's, took a long time. Try to get a Maravich and Chamberlain early, those were hardest ones for us. Also I think Barkley was pretty hard.
I was thinking those would be real hard. Been looking at the Chamberlin Century autos. Going to cost a nice $2500+

Congrats on completing that. Hell of a accomplishment.
(01-08-2013, 10:18 AM)user_3n5kp Wrote: Nice stuff. I was expecting to see an 85-86 Star MJ in there though!
Thanks. I know, I know. I really want more Star card of him but I'm thinking of taking a break from MJ. Prices are really inflated right now. Hopping if I wait a year or so it'll calm down.

Buy low, sell high. Big Grin

DEE BROWN!!! I still want a pair of his Reebok Pumps. They are more exspensive now than they ever were back then.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Beautiful Kareem card

(01-09-2013, 02:51 PM)quavis Wrote: DEE BROWN!!! I still want a pair of his Reebok Pumps. They are more exspensive now than they ever were back then.
HAHA Those are sick! forgot about them.

[Image: dee-brown-no-look-dunk1.jpg]
(01-09-2013, 03:16 PM)Jbittman Wrote: Beautiful Kareem card
Thanks for the comment. One of my Fav pickups of late.