`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW stuff FT... Durant Prime, MJ insert and final floor +RC autos+GU+++more!

NEW stuff FT... Durant Prime, MJ insert and final floor +RC autos+GU+++more!
The Parish is #'d to 25, the Flynn auto is #'d to 35. The Metal insert of MJ is in great shape. The Prime card of Durant does not have much flair, but it is the Prime version #'d to 49.

I am always looking for 1993-94 Finest refractors to complete my set..If you have some LMK and I can send you a list of my set needs. Other than that, I am looking for most any current OKC thunder players (even bench guys like Thabeet, Aldrich, Jones, Jackson, and Maynor). I also enjoy Kobe inserts and GU cards.

I can check buckets and organizers when I get a chance...but offers get priority. Thanks for the look.

[Image: nt1234.jpg]

[Image: nt123_0002.jpg]

[Image: nt123_0003.jpg]

[Image: nt123_0004.jpg]

[Image: nt123_0005.jpg]
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: NEW stuff FT... Durant Prime, MJ insert and final floor +RC autos+GU+++more!
open offer sent w/ comment!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: NEW stuff FT... Durant Prime, MJ insert and final floor +RC autos+GU+++more!
I am interested in the Ultimates MJ. I have a lot of Durants FT. I would need to list them though. Are you looking for Durant?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(08-30-2012, 12:56 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I am interested in the Ultimates MJ. I have a lot of Durants FT. I would need to list them though. Are you looking for Durant?
I would be interested in a Durant RC if it comes from a nicer product or if it were serial numbered. No Fleer or Topps RCs plz.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Open offer sent...

I'm interested in the Kevin Durant super sonics card pm me if you have an offer

(08-30-2012, 11:27 AM)Bunnydude4 Wrote: I'm interested in the Kevin Durant super sonics card pm me if you have an offer
Sorry nothing I could see in your Organize for it. LMK if you have a photobucket to check?

Hitman-counteroffer sent
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

BUMP TTT
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....